Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Corkscrew said:
Have you tried natural yoghurt with a little bit of sweetner in?

I've tried flavoured yogurt with it.. Natural yogurt with sweetener.. I haven't no... Hmm I'll try a little tomorrow morning...

It's worth a try, if only to try and save your Hexa for later innit? eh? lol

I go through loads of the stuff. Good job I make my own, it would cost me a fortune otherwise! lol

Corkscrew said:
It's worth a try, if only to try and save your Hexa for later innit? eh? lol

I go through loads of the stuff. Good job I make my own, it would cost me a fortune otherwise! lol

Innit!

What do u make ur own? The cereal?? Or yogurt??

Not sure about the yoghurt on cereal - bit dry for me - I'm impressed corky makes her own yet only just got the heating coming on at the right time ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure about the yoghurt on cereal - bit dry for me - I'm impressed corky makes her own yet only just got the heating coming on at the right time ;-)

That me all over Emmey.......food first, everything else waits :D lol

Corkscrew said:
That me all over Emmey.......food first, everything else waits :D lol

Here here!!

Roziee said:
You two crack me up. The husband thinks I'm going mental laughing over the iPad lol

Oh are you apple addict like me? Friends joke I must have shares in apple lol and I don't actually like eating actual apples... Unless their toffee apples lol

Emmey1 said:
Oh are you apple addict like me? Friends joke I must have shares in apple lol and I don't actually like eating actual apples... Unless their toffee apples lol

Yeah the iPad... Not iPhone... :( I have a blackberry... Wanna iPad now..

OMG your diary moves fast................its all these one liners!!!! I'm having to explain to my OH what I'm laughing at...............its great.

Love the bit bout laughing cow lolololol xxxx:):):):)

OMG your diary moves fast................its all these one liners!!!! I'm having to explain to my OH what I'm laughing at...............its great.

Love the bit bout laughing cow lolololol xxxx:):):):)

:eek::eek::eek: I hope you haven't told your husband I'm a cheese triangle! Ohhhh the shame of it! :8855:

Friday (WooHoo :D) 10th Feb - Green

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HexB)
banana
FF nat yog

1/4 Honeydew Melon

Lunch
Vegetable soup
Ryvitas (HexB)
Laughing Cow EL (1/2 HexA)

1/4 Honeydew Melon
2 Clementines
Big Orange

Dinner
Quorn chilli
Actify chips (6 syns - oil)
salad

Last edited:
:wavey: morning Dairylea :D I see lollipop has popped into say hi :D catcha later, loads of love tellytubby/fat bum :p :8855: :8855: sorry I wasn't about yesterday I was way too busy being an unsociable moo xxxxxxx

Hope you feeling better today.............missed you yesterday :):)

See you know me so well...............body shape says it all lol xxxxx

btw I wasn't calling you telltubby/fat bum :eek: thats me :8855:

I knew that lololol, have actually got a flat bum but a huge belly lolol

My bum sort of disappears down my legs ......................bet you have a wonderful vision now don't you???????? Just need to move my love handles down to my bum and my belly fat to my hips so that I curve as a woman should and then I'll be just about perfect.......................in my dreams lol :D:D:D

:wavey: morning Dairylea :D I see lollipop has popped into say hi :D catcha later, loads of love tellytubby/fat bum :p :8855: :8855: sorry I wasn't about yesterday I was way too busy being an unsociable moo xxxxxxx

Hello tellytubby :D I missed you yesterday! Are you ook??

p.s. Next time you intend having a day off, a sick note will be required. Failing that, I will accept a note from Twinkywinky or your Mummy :D lol xxx

Back