Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Well...........he's had to get used to living with a lollipop so he's used to these strange shapes lolol :D:D:D

I do aim to be a cheese string eventually though :D LOL

I knew that lololol, have actually got a flat bum but a huge belly lolol

My bum sort of disappears down my legs ......................bet you have a wonderful vision now don't you???????? Just need to move my love handles down to my bum and my belly fat to my hips so that I curve as a woman should and then I'll be just about perfect.......................in my dreams lol :D:D:D

OMG I haven't got a sticky out bum either!! :8855:

Corky...it Friday....only bloomin nearly wine O'clock isn't it!!!! Hurrah hurrah and my lovely Corky's maths allows me at least an extra glass!!!! xxx

Well it might be almost wine o'clock for you, but I'm being good and abstaining tonight :innocent0002: lol I shall be filling my boots tomorrow night though! :D lol

I've changed my WI day to saturday to stop me from drinking Friday AND Saturday :D Will it work though??...............we shall see what the evening brings! :giggle:

I knew that lololol, have actually got a flat bum but a huge belly lolol

My bum sort of disappears down my legs ......................bet you have a wonderful vision now don't you???????? Just need to move my love handles down to my bum and my belly fat to my hips so that I curve as a woman should and then I'll be just about perfect.......................in my dreams lol :D:D:D

:D:D:D

Hello tellytubby :D I missed you yesterday! Are you ook??

p.s. Next time you intend having a day off, a sick note will be required. Failing that, I will accept a note from Twinkywinky or your Mummy :D lol xxx

hmmm well I was just being an unsociable cow actually and Mum refused to do me a sick note as said I was just skiving, and Tinkwinky agreed :cry:
I do aim to be a cheese string eventually though :D LOL

what the spaghetti one :eek: :8855:

OMG I haven't got a sticky out bum either!! :8855:

what you two trying to say :eek: :cry: that i have the biggest bum :eek: :cry: and you wonder why I went AWOL :8855:

:D:D:D

hmmm well I was just being an unsociable cow actually and Mum refused to do me a sick note as said I was just skiving, and Tinkwinky agreed :cry:

what the spaghetti one :eek: :8855:

what you two trying to say :eek: :cry: that i have the biggest bum :eek: :cry: and you wonder why I went AWOL :8855:

At least you have a bum and something to grab hold of as you certainly can't call what I have one at all as its either fallen down my legs or not only have I been built back to front, but upside down as well as my love handles are much bigger than my bum :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

The vision just keeps on growing doesn't it............................not for the faint hearted!!!!!

Gawd, I'm bloody starving! :drool:

I've got the dogs to walk when I get home before I even start cooking :( lol

I'm thinking of ditching the chicken stir fry in favour of 'summat' with chips! lol

Oooooooo I think I'll make a Quorn chilli :drool: yums

That is a brave decision Corkey, not sure I can do a Fri without a drinky...Saturday is fine, if I've drunk enough on Friday I don't feel like it on Sat!!!!!...and if we are out on a Saturday I don't drink on Friday so I feel fresh and lovely and raring to go!!...and girls I'm sure I probably have the biggest bum....I do go in and out...just too far out and not enough in!!! My lovely youngest daughter one Christmas when she was about 10 said very loudly in front of the whole family...mummy your boobies are huge...but your tummy sticks out further than even they do!! (she's 18 now...don't know how she survived!!) Happy Friday Corky and the v. best of luck for weigh in. xx

Lol Dovey! Bless your daughter. Out of the mouthes of babes eh? lol Reminds me of when we took my son to the circus when he was about 3. We had a walk around the elephant tent after the show and there was an elephant in there with the same name as me, and it was the same freaking age!!!! My son, at the top of his little voice said, Mummy, there's an effilump there with the same name as you and it's the same age, and you're nearly the same size :eek::eek: :8855:

I went home and looked up the number for Banardos :cool: lol

On the drink subject, it's not that brave Dovey, it's just that I simply CAN'T do a dry Saturday night. Friday is ok to do without because I've usually been up since 6am (5 this morning) and whizzing around until gone 7pm. So by the time I've fed my face, had a bath etc, i'm nearly ready for bed :D Saturday is an entirely different kettle of fish. No work, so I start getting the call of the wild at about 5pm :eek: :8855:

Have a lovely vino evening chick. Enjoy! xxx

p.s. Love your new Avatar :D

Last edited:
Lollipop, I've gone for chips, quorn chilli and a side salad :D

I had to switch to a green day! lol

I just love SW. Tis so versitile. I like to keep breakfast and lunch neutral, so I can go either way for tea. Crafty you see :D LOL

How's your day been Lollipop?

Hey Corky, do you realise I've had several songs stuck in my head all day because of this!! :8855:

Fat bottomed girls - Queen (me)

Lollipop, lollipop oh la la lollipop (Dawn)

I couldn't think of a song for Dairylea though :( :8855:

no wine tonight :eek: was hoping you'd open a bottle and pass me a glass. Nobody else here drinks any and i just like one or two glasses and the rest goes off :(

xxxxxxxxx

Hey Corky, do you realise I've had several songs stuck in my head all day because of this!! :8855:

no wine tonight :eek: was hoping you'd open a bottle and pass me a glass. Nobody else here drinks any and i just like one or two glasses and the rest goes off :(

xxxxxxxxx

Goes off?!?!?!?! :eek: It doesn't have chance to breath in this house nevermind go off! :8855:

Jackie, I'm a Laughing Cow
cheese triangle, not flipping Dairylea one! I'm sure you can find a song with 'cow' in there somewhere :eek: :giggle:

But I'm far too nice to do that :eek: :eek: anyway you said cheese triangle you didn't say which one did you :8855: why does it matter, or are you saying you're a laughing cow :eek: :8855:

If I drink a whole bottle of wine I usually feel awful next day now... but OH doesn't drink it .... I am sorely tempted as there is a bottle in the cupboard decisions decisions

If I drink a whole bottle, I'm just getting warmed up! lol

Yes I was calling myself a laughing cow :D lol

Right, I've just eaten my quorn chilli and chips, and now I want chocolate! lol

Mmmmmm wot can I have that will hit that spot?

peacedove said:
That is a brave decision Corkey, not sure I can do a Fri without a drinky...Saturday is fine, if I've drunk enough on Friday I don't feel like it on Sat!!!!!...and if we are out on a Saturday I don't drink on Friday so I feel fresh and lovely and raring to go!!...and girls I'm sure I probably have the biggest bum....I do go in and out...just too far out and not enough in!!! My lovely youngest daughter one Christmas when she was about 10 said very loudly in front of the whole family...mummy your boobies are huge...but your tummy sticks out further than even they do!! (she's 18 now...don't know how she survived!!) Happy Friday Corky and the v. best of luck for weigh in. xx

Aww lol that's so funny!

Corkscrew said:
Lol Dovey! Bless your daughter. Out of the mouthes of babes eh? lol Reminds me of when we took my son to the circus when he was about 3. We had a walk around the elephant tent after the show and there was an elephant in there with the same name as me, and it was the same freaking age!!!! My son, at the top of his little voice said, Mummy, there's an effilump there with the same name as you and it's the same age, and you're nearly the same size :eek::eek: :8855:

I went home and looked up the number for Banardos :cool: lol

On the drink subject, it's not that brave Dovey, it's just that I simply CAN'T do a dry Saturday night. Friday is ok to do without because I've usually been up since 6am (5 this morning) and whizzing around until gone 7pm. So by the time I've fed my face, had a bath etc, i'm nearly ready for bed :D Saturday is an entirely different kettle of fish. No work, so I start getting the call of the wild at about 5pm :eek: :8855:

Have a lovely vino evening chick. Enjoy! xxx

p.s. Love your new Avatar :D

Oh dear... Lol

Lollipop, I've gone for chips, quorn chilli and a side salad :D

I had to switch to a green day! lol

I just love SW. Tis so versitile. I like to keep breakfast and lunch neutral, so I can go either way for tea. Crafty you see :D LOL

How's your day been Lollipop?

Took me a couple of reads to realise that I was lollipop and I named myself..................Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I need to get some SW recipes!!

Tin of soup.................................plus...................2 bowls of frosties..........not a good combination. :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:
Hasten to add that they weren't in the same bowl!!!!! yuk

xxxxxxxxx

Guess what I'm singing now....................????????

Back