Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Will have to get you a pole vault so you can leap over them and not stop to indulge!!!!

Bet you haven't done as badly as you think as you have as you have had the rest of the week to recover.

Heard you on the radio today .................you do get around!!!!!! :giggle:

I'll be ok this Saturday because there's nothing remotely naughty in the house. My Mum did call with a bag of goodies, but I sent her packing with them :D lol

Polevault?? Far too strenuous for me! It smacks of exercise! lol

And I still haven't seen the new flipping advert :mad: lol Will go look on Youtube :D

I'll be ok this Saturday because there's nothing remotely naughty in the house. My Mum did call with a bag of goodies, but I sent her packing with them :D lol

Polevault?? Far too strenuous for me! It smacks of exercise! lol

And I still haven't seen the new flipping advert :mad: lol Will go look on Youtube :D

While we are on the exercise front.............not heard you mention anything about the kettlebell and dvd!

Mine has arrived and is decorating the fireplace and the dvd has finally been unwrapped, but so far is too timid to venture out of the case...................... I've tried some gentle coaxing, but is totally ignoring me..............so what can I do? Will just have to wait til it takes pity on me and ventures out to show me what to do ................ I can be patient :)

Corkscrew said:
I can't wait for this week to be over! lol I doubt I will have lost anything because of winegate, jelly baby gate and Aerogate :eek: so I just want to find out what the damage is and start a new week! lol

I might write to my MP, ask him to ban Saturday nights :D lol

:8855:

While we are on the exercise front.............not heard you mention anything about the kettlebell and dvd!

Mine has arrived and is decorating the fireplace and the dvd has finally been unwrapped, but so far is too timid to venture out of the case...................... I've tried some gentle coaxing, but is totally ignoring me..............so what can I do? Will just have to wait til it takes pity on me and ventures out to show me what to do ................ I can be patient :)

Mine are here too.......doing pretty much the same as yours :rolleyes: I'm thinking they may be related :D lol

I seem to get so little free time though Dawn :( I know I'm on mi lappy right now, but i've got soup cooking behind me and a sausage casserole for tomorrow! lol AND in a min I've got to go find my car insurance so I can tax mi car tomorrow. Couldn't find it this morning.......I know where it was......trouble is I've had a new kitchen put in and I've still got things in places they don't belong :rolleyes: lol

Excuses excuses excuses! :8855: I really don't get much spare time though

Phew! That took some finding :eek: On the plus side though, I've also found my house insurance and my pet insurance :D

I need to get mi stuff organised really :D I could do with a big bonfire :D lol

Corkscrew said:
Phew! That took some finding :eek: On the plus side though, I've also found my house insurance and my pet insurance :D

I need to get mi stuff organised really :D I could do with a big bonfire :D lol

Lol you sound like me! The closest ill get to being organised is knowing which room my
Big pile of paperwork is in!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol you sound like me! The closest ill get to being organised is knowing which room my
Big pile of paperwork is in!

My stuff is usually organised, but I had a couple of months of being upside down and things sort of got strewn all over the place in different boxes. :eek:

I'll sit down and the weekend and get the rest of mi stuff sorted out :D Well, it's either that or the kettlebells! :8855:

Hey hun, I vote the kettlebells, the paperwork can wait it'll be here long after we are gone :giggle:

Cor I thought I was the queen of the "gates" seems I need to hand over my crown :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:...still I see you've drawn a ------------------------- and moved on so that's good, we're all entitled to be naughty from time to time ....have a good evening hun, I am struggling to keep up with these diaries so may be another month before I find my way back here :giggle:...cya soon lovely :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Corky, just wanted to pop on and say I hope WI is to your satisfaction tomorrow!!! I am off home shortly and as I am now not babysitting my friends twins I may have a couple of fizzy pops this evening after all, lets see how the rest of the bottle goes down....may have to go and purchase another just incase!! Had no syns so far today and none planned for dinner so I should be o.k!! xxx

Hey hun, I vote the kettlebells, the paperwork can wait it'll be here long after we are gone :giggle:

Cor I thought I was the queen of the "gates" seems I need to hand over my crown :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:...still I see you've drawn a ------------------------- and moved on so that's good, we're all entitled to be naughty from time to time ....have a good evening hun, I am struggling to keep up with these diaries so may be another month before I find my way back here :giggle:...cya soon lovely :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I doubt the kettlebells will win Lily :eek: I will try to squeeze a session in, but I've got a ton of stuff to do this weekend :( I could do with a week off work to re-group! lol

My 'gates' sounded worse than they were :D - 1 bag of Jelly Babies (ok, they did weigh 300g :eek:) 1 Mint Aero.......just one :D lol And enough wine to launch a Cunard Liner :eek: :giggle:

I've had a couple of phone calls today, and there's yet another girls night tomorrow, but I haven't got any naughty stuff in and I won't be buying any booze until the 11th hour! lol I'm gonna try and just drink enough to launch a dingy this week instead of a liner :D :8855:

Hey Corky, just wanted to pop on and say I hope WI is to your satisfaction tomorrow!!! I am off home shortly and as I am now not babysitting my friends twins I may have a couple of fizzy pops this evening after all, lets see how the rest of the bottle goes down....may have to go and purchase another just incase!! Had no syns so far today and none planned for dinner so I should be o.k!! xxx

Thank you Clare, I hope WI is to my satisfaction too tomorrow :D I'm expecting a STS or a small loss - either way, I'll take it on one of my chins :giggle: and try harder for next week :)

Enjoy your fizzy pop now you have been reprieved of twin sitting :D Oh, and do buy another bottle..........always have a back-up bottle, that's my motto :D lol

Good luck for tomorrow Corks!

Thanks Em, It's not luck I need though, it's a miracle :D :8855:

What would be your guess BB? The wine wins! :8855:

I would never have guessed :8855: perhaps I need to write to your MP :giggle: x

Nooooo don't do that :D I likes mi 2 days off work :giggle: You could write and ask him to ban jelly babies and aeros though :giggle:

weekend8.gif

Yack Yack Yack jelly babies, I used to like them but way tooooooooooooo sickly... aero again I used to like them but I seem to have gone off choccie :eek:

So you are planning vino, aero (they're okay just loadsa bubbles), jelly bubbers :D x

:eek::eek::eek: Noooooooooooo! I'm only planning vino :innocent0002: lol I don't even flipping like jelly babies, and I'm not even a choccyholic either! I dunno what the heck happened! :8855: I'm more of a savoury person really - would sell mi granny for a bag of walkers and a Gregs pasty :D :8855:

Friday 2nd March - Red

Breakfast
Bran Flakes (Hexb)
FF Nat Yog
Raspberries

Melon

Lunch
Carrot and BNS soup
Ryvita (Hexb)
EL Laughing Moo (Hexa)

No time for afternoon snacks - too busy :eek:

Dinner
Sausages (4 syns)
Roasted BNS, Peppers, Onion, Mushrooms
Oil (6 syns)

FF From Frais
Fresh Pineapple

Syns = 10

WI tomorrow

Thats funny you should say that I used to eat walkers 3 packets at a time. I have never had a Gregg's sausage roll but noticed Iceland now sell them :eek:

I haven't wanted crisps or fancied them for nearly 10 weeks now :eek:

So walkers, greggs, and vino eh? gosh life in the fast lane :8855: I can beat that it'll be a cuppa :8855:

Back