Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

:8855:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL not only was it wooden, it was taller than me :eek: As I was climbing over the top, I looked down and thought "Sh*t! Thats a long way for a fat lass to fall" :8855:

Corkscrew said:
LOL not only was it wooden, it was taller than me :eek: As I was climbing over the top, I looked down and thought "Sh*t! Thats a long way for a fat lass to fall" :8855:

:8855: bet the dog looked up and hoped you didnt fall too ;)

I think she just wanted me to vapourise so she could carry on sniffing horse sh*t! I caught her just before she started bloody rolling in it! She's a tramp........a disobedient tramp! :8855:

Tell ya what though.......Im gonna fatten the little bu*ger up so she can't fit through small holes anymore! lol

My other dog was just sat watching.....like the good little lad he is :D I said to him "go in H and fetch her out" but he gave me that look......the one that says "no can do Mummsie, it's naughty" :D :8855:

Afternoon lovely, well done on the 2.5lb loss :winner: and the new shiney too :woohoo: oh and loving the new award design...I do hope you've patented it, otherwise you'll have every Tom, Dick or Marjorie (that's what my girls call em for some strange reason :giggle:) stealing it off you :giggle:
Hahahaha I have such a weird imagination, you don't wanna know what picture i have of you climbing that wall this morning, wish i'd been there ....I would have hel........ actually no, I wouldn't, I would have peed myself laughing and been too doubled over to be of any assitance :8855: :8855: :8855:
Have a lovely St Patrick's Day and incase I don't get a chance to get here a fabulous Mother's Day too :bighug: xxxxx:hug99: xxxxx

Afternoon lovely, well done on the 2.5lb loss :winner: and the new shiney too :woohoo: oh and loving the new award design...I do hope you've patented it, otherwise you'll have every Tom, Dick or Marjorie (that's what my girls call em for some strange reason :giggle:) stealing it off you :giggle:
Hahahaha I have such a weird imagination, you don't wanna know what picture i have of you climbing that wall this morning, wish i'd been there ....I would have hel........ actually no, I wouldn't, I would have peed myself laughing and been too doubled over to be of any assitance :8855: :8855: :8855:
Have a lovely St Patrick's Day and incase I don't get a chance to get here a fabulous Mother's Day too :bighug: xxxxx:hug99: xxxxx

Patent is pending as I type Lils :D Anyone who even thinks of nicking my personalised award will be hung, drawn and quartered :D :8855: Mind, if they're called Corky and have lost 2 stone, then they are more than welcome to share it :D

Aye, I bet you would have been laughing at me climbing the fence too! Charmed! lol Ya cant depend on anyone these days for a leg up! :8855: It made me 10 mins late for work! lol

Speaking of Mothers day, my son and heir is home.......armed with what looks like a card and chocolates :eek: lol Bless him :D He remembered his Mummy :D lol

Have a good weekend Lils and a Happy St Pats day to you too..............you're not Irish are you?? I'm not, but I'll raise a glass or 10 to him tonight just incase I have some distant Irish ancestors :D lol

This is my good boy....

woofwoof.jpg

And this is my disobedient tramp!

08082010130-1-1.jpg

03052010098z-1-1.jpg

Corkscrew said:
She's enough to turn milk into yoghurt some days! lol

:8855:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
That was the reaction from myself and the 3 anklebiters, how cute are they.
I am part everything hun, Part Irish, Part Scottish, Part French :eek: even though I absolutely hate admitting that bit :giggle: a mix a real heinz 57 lol...I even celebrate Bastille Day :8855:
Have a fab day hun....being nagged to get off the puter so that they can finish their cards.....funny that, could have sworn I bought this puter :giggle: :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxx

How lovely that your son is home and has remembered you..................I'm still waiting for mine to get up :( Its a long wait now, gone are the days when they would wake me up with a cuppa or breakfast in bed on Mothers Day................:cry:

How's the head?????????

Love the pix of your dogs, I've got 2 too, a mad black lab, he's 3 at the end of the month and a collie x dalmation ***** who is 10, but you wouldn't think it the way she still runs around.

have a lovely Mothers Day xx

How lovely that your son is home and has remembered you..................I'm still waiting for mine to get up :( Its a long wait now, gone are the days when they would wake me up with a cuppa or breakfast in bed on Mothers Day................:cry:

How's the head?????????

Love the pix of your dogs, I've got 2 too, a mad black lab, he's 3 at the end of the month and a collie x dalmation ***** who is 10, but you wouldn't think it the way she still runs around.

have a lovely Mothers Day xx

Oh he wouldnt dare forget me Lollipop! lol Only kidding, Im just lucky he never does I suppose :D He was up before me this morning (and I was up at 7.30!) He took the dogs for their morning romp so I could 'chill and laze around' as he put it! lol So as a result of missing out on my hours morning romp in the fresh air and sunshine, I still feel like I've just woke up! lol

Mi head's fine ta Lolly :D I didn't have much to drink......just enough to make me gobby, by not enough for a headache :D I did spend some syns on a Crunchie though, which was rather yummy...

Oh I love labradors! Love Collies too! Infact, I just love dogs! lol How people can hurt them is beyond me. I'd have more if I could. I'd rather have a pup than a baby :giggle:

Have a lovely Mothers Day xxx I hope they don't keep you waiting much longer!

Your doggies are so cute, what breed is your boy, he's so hansom!! I have a lovely collie named Bill, we had his Dad, Beau, untill just before christmas when we had to have him put to sleep (he was 17 yrs old though!!) we also have a Westie names Izzy, she's my eldest daughters though. Glad you enjoyed St Pat's and Mothers day, I was very off plan this weekend.....but battling the guilt genes I inhereted from my Irish Catholic Gran and my Jewish Polak Grandfather!! Well done on your two stone award you must be chuffed to little minty balls!! xxx

Morniing or rather afternoon LC hows you today? Took me ages to figure out why I had been censored in my post to you then figured it was coz I put the right name for a female dog.............wasn't thinking :giggle: Have been censored in my own diary too, apparently you can't write Scun thorpe as one word as it has a nasty 4-letter word embedded in it..........took me ages to work that out!!!!!

Just a simple country girl at heart!!!!!!!
:) *butter wouldn't melt and all that*

doggies :D:D:D:D you love collies (pops stamp on Carla's butt and posts to LC) :giggle:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't you dare! :8855: I've got mi hands full with my own two without your fruit loop too! lol

Your doggies are so cute, what breed is your boy, he's so hansom!! I have a lovely collie named Bill, we had his Dad, Beau, untill just before christmas when we had to have him put to sleep (he was 17 yrs old though!!) we also have a Westie names Izzy, she's my eldest daughters though. Glad you enjoyed St Pat's and Mothers day, I was very off plan this weekend.....but battling the guilt genes I inhereted from my Irish Catholic Gran and my Jewish Polak Grandfather!! Well done on your two stone award you must be chuffed to little minty balls!! xxx

My likkle boy is a Patterdale - best dog Ive ever had :D I love little dogs bestest of all - I'd love a Westie called Izzy :D

Yes, I'm quite chuffed with my snazzy, personalised 2 stone certificate :D lol I've got a club(less)10 too ya know :D Another 6lb and I can have another shiny.......got to love those little babies! :8855:

Morniing or rather afternoon LC hows you today? Took me ages to figure out why I had been censored in my post to you then figured it was coz I put the right name for a female dog.............wasn't thinking :giggle: Have been censored in my own diary too, apparently you can't write Scun thorpe as one word as it has a nasty 4-letter word embedded in it..........took me ages to work that out!!!!!

Just a simple country girl at heart!!!!!!!
:) *butter wouldn't melt and all that*

Aye you come on my fred spouting censored words like a norty girl! :giggle: Wash your mouth out next time! :8855:

How daft to censor S****horpe though! Bonkers! lol

Hahahahahaha it censored me! LOL

Monday 19th March - Red

Brekkie
Bran Flakes (HexB)
FF Nat Yog
Strawbs

Melon

Lunch
Ham
boiled egg x 2
salad
salad cream (3 syns)
Ryvita (HexB)
Laughing Moos (HexA)

plums

Dinner
Beef stew
loads of veggies

FF Yog

Syns 3

Corkscrew said:
Hahahahahaha it censored me! LOL

Monday 19th March - Red

Brekkie
Bran Flakes (HexB)
FF Nat Yog
Strawbs

Melon

Lunch
Ham
boiled egg x 2
salad
salad cream (3 syns)
Ryvita (HexB)
Laughing Moos (HexA)

plums

Dinner
Beef stew
loads of veggies

FF Yog

Syns 3

Oh corks I wish I could eat like you do with the same foods! I get so bored if I eat the same thing too many times, :( evening meals aren't too bad but lunches are hard to vary sometimes

Oh corks I wish I could eat like you do with the same foods! I get so bored if I eat the same thing too many times, :( evening meals aren't too bad but lunches are hard to vary sometimes

What do you mean? I thought todays grub was different! :8855:

Corkscrew said:
What do you mean? I thought todays grub was different! :8855:

Its the Rivita and the laughing moo - how have you not turned Into one (the rivita, not the laughing moo :p)

Back