Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

LOL I love ryvita and laughing Moos though :D :8855:

I know what you mean though, even a friend at work will say "what's for lunch today? Ryvita?" LOL

I'll get fed up eventually then I'll change........not yet though :D lol

Top o' the morning, och aye the noo and bonjour to you corkey :giggle:
Hope you've had a grand day and glad Mother's day was fab too...I love doggies too, I also want a westie, and my last 2 doggies were/are A collie Alsation Cross called Oscar and my Black Labrador called Chester ....infact I love all aminals as my grandson says lol we have a cat Miss Missy oh and she's definitely boss in this house lol
I love Ryvita ...always eat the mini's forget the big ones ....might have to get some out and have a munch yum
Have a lovely evening hun :hug99: xxxx

Top o' the morning, och aye the noo and bonjour to you too! :8855:

I used to have an Alsastian called Ben. He weighed 9 stone! lol Lovely lad he was, but he's in doggy heaven now :(

I would absolutely love to get a cat, but my boy dog (terrier through and through) would spend the rest of his life trying to catch it! lol

I would love to have a cat, when the kids were very young we had cat's....at one point I had 11 but that did include a litter of kittens!! we had one very naughty cat called Talluhlah and the name fitted, she had four litters of kittens!! Took her to be spayed twice and she was already preggers got sent home in shame, third time she dissapeared for a whole year came home while we were all out and gave birth on India's bed ruining her new white bed linen, we were six weeks away from moving as well!! Kept her in for the whole six weeks, found homes for all but one of the kittens, moved her and kitten in a box to the new house and she scratched her way out of the box and dissapeared for about an hour and yes you've guessed it...came back preggers!! Took her to be spayed again and had been got already, must have been in that hour because she hadn't been out!! She gave birth to that litter behind the sofa during our housewarming party!! Ended up with three, Tallulah and two of her offspring, Pixie and Flea but they all wandered off over the years, always so heart breaking when they do that, but that's cat's, independent and happy to go where ever the food is!! Mr PD also had many cat's but his last cat died a year before we moved in together and he was looking forward to being pet free....then I went and adopted Bill and Beau my collies....not thrilled and a cat would be pushing it I think!! also Bill would spend his life hearding it and Izzy would want to eat it!!...ahh well!!!

I say I have a cat and technically she is a cat, but she thinks she's a dog lmfao...she chases balls, plays with the kids and other dogs on the green, saw her chasing my neighbours rottweiler the other day and he was playing with her too, :hmm: maybe she is a dog and we're the only ones that see her as a cat :giggle:, she even fetches sticks if you throw them for her ....so funny to see...all the kids locally know her and love her, she is just so friendly with everyone and I don't only mean humans....I've had cats for many years and I've never known a cat like her......terrier would be a synch with her she even plays with one of my neighbours Jack Russells and I never expected that lol

Anyhoo ...hope you have a grand day hun :hug99: xxxxxx

I would love to have a cat, when the kids were very young we had cat's....at one point I had 11 but that did include a litter of kittens!! we had one very naughty cat called Talluhlah and the name fitted, she had four litters of kittens!! Took her to be spayed twice and she was already preggers got sent home in shame, third time she dissapeared for a whole year came home while we were all out and gave birth on India's bed ruining her new white bed linen, we were six weeks away from moving as well!! Kept her in for the whole six weeks, found homes for all but one of the kittens, moved her and kitten in a box to the new house and she scratched her way out of the box and dissapeared for about an hour and yes you've guessed it...came back preggers!! Took her to be spayed again and had been got already, must have been in that hour because she hadn't been out!! She gave birth to that litter behind the sofa during our housewarming party!! Ended up with three, Tallulah and two of her offspring, Pixie and Flea but they all wandered off over the years, always so heart breaking when they do that, but that's cat's, independent and happy to go where ever the food is!! Mr PD also had many cat's but his last cat died a year before we moved in together and he was looking forward to being pet free....then I went and adopted Bill and Beau my collies....not thrilled and a cat would be pushing it I think!! also Bill would spend his life hearding it and Izzy would want to eat it!!...ahh well!!!

Flipping heck PD, i dunno about Tallulah, I reckon a better name for her would have been nymphomaniac! :8855: She certainly like her nookie didn't she? :8855:

I say I have a cat and technically she is a cat, but she thinks she's a dog lmfao...she chases balls, plays with the kids and other dogs on the green, saw her chasing my neighbours rottweiler the other day and he was playing with her too, :hmm: maybe she is a dog and we're the only ones that see her as a cat :giggle:, she even fetches sticks if you throw them for her ....so funny to see...all the kids locally know her and love her, she is just so friendly with everyone and I don't only mean humans....I've had cats for many years and I've never known a cat like her......terrier would be a synch with her she even plays with one of my neighbours Jack Russells and I never expected that lol

Anyhoo ...hope you have a grand day hun :hug99: xxxxxx

OMG Lils, your cat sounds brilliant :D Would love to see her in action playing with dogs! lol I reckon she would confuse the life out of my Harvey :giggle: He does make me laugh though.....I always thought he would try to eat a cat if he got close enough, but he doesn't.......he gets confused when he acually gets within striking distance of one and just sits down and looks at it! :8855: I wish he's do the same with mice, rabbits and rats :( lol

Flipping heck PD, i dunno about Tallulah, I reckon a better name for her would have been nymphomaniac! :8855: She certainly like her nookie didn't she? :8855:

OMG Lils, your cat sounds brilliant :D Would love to see her in action playing with dogs! lol I reckon she would confuse the life out of my Harvey :giggle: He does make me laugh though.....I always thought he would try to eat a cat if he got close enough, but he doesn't.......he gets confused when he acually gets within striking distance of one and just sits down and looks at it! :8855: I wish he's do the same with mice, rabbits and rats :( lol

I am not promising anything cos I am a terrible technophobe, but I will try and catch her on video and post it, she is just such a darling and so friendly to everything and everyone .....except unfortunately mice and birds...had our fair share of *gifts* including a mouse pressie just this morning eewwwww lol so I guess she really is a cat after all :giggle: xxxx

I get mouse pressies of Harvey, and he's a dog...........I think :D lol

Oh a vid of her in action would be fab :d I hope you can do it :D

Not sure whats worse - presents from cats or dogs rolling in something dead that hangs around for ever and a day...........even after a bath!!!!!

We have a cat too, she is but 14 and wanders in all the neighbours houses, just as well they like her :)

My black lab is terrified of the cat, tho he has tried to make friends on numerous occasions and wanders up to her very cautiously, she only has to lift her head to have him backing off.............think it may stem from when he was a puppy, he got too close and she hissed and raised a claw or two at him................such a brave boy!!!!!!!

my cat lives upstairs, my dog down :D

dog is dying to get upstairs to her but she is 17 and not as quick as she used to be :sigh:

I have had all the usual mice and vowels and the odd frog, but the most bizarre from the cat was a live baby rabbit :eek::eek::eek: that took some catching after i got it off the cat:8855::8855::8855:

the all time winner though was the hedgehog the dog bought in in the autumn :eek: ended up keeping him in the bath for a couple of days to make sure he was ok :giggle:

well done on the 2 st award you are doing so well xxxxx

Couldn't be bothered to type it up tbh :D lol Wanted to read instead :giggle: I'm at a really :eek: place.......

Corkscrew said:
Couldn't be bothered to type it up tbh :D lol Wanted to read instead :giggle: I'm at a really :eek: place.......

Argh I need to catch up!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back