Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Not sure whats worse - presents from cats or dogs rolling in something dead that hangs around for ever and a day...........even after a bath!!!!!

We have a cat too, she is but 14 and wanders in all the neighbours houses, just as well they like her :)

My black lab is terrified of the cat, tho he has tried to make friends on numerous occasions and wanders up to her very cautiously, she only has to lift her head to have him backing off.............think it may stem from when he was a puppy, he got too close and she hissed and raised a claw or two at him................such a brave boy!!!!!!!

LOL Strange creature aren't they :giggle:

Was down the fields with mine yesterday and little Millie ate a lump of horse poo :eek: It was nearly as big as her little head!! We chased her to get it as she was running off with it in her mouth, but she was already chewing and swallowing by the time we caught up :sigh: Smelly little tramp! lol I nearly threw up! Eeeeeeeeww I was tempted to feed her Polos when we got home! lol

my cat lives upstairs, my dog down :D

dog is dying to get upstairs to her but she is 17 and not as quick as she used to be :sigh:

I have had all the usual mice and vowels and the odd frog, but the most bizarre from the cat was a live baby rabbit :eek::eek::eek: that took some catching after i got it off the cat:8855::8855::8855:

the all time winner though was the hedgehog the dog bought in in the autumn :eek: ended up keeping him in the bath for a couple of days to make sure he was ok :giggle:

well done on the 2 st award you are doing so well xxxxx

:8855:

Your cat must be very clever Mandy if it eats vowels ;) :giggle:

Thanks for the 'well done' chick xxx

Morning LC .......almost at the weekend :) Hope you are OK xx

Morning Lollipop :D I'm fine ta, just been busy working, cleaning, cooking and reading :D It's all got in the way of my minimins addiction! lol

How are you? You still getting on ok with your plan? :)

Argh I need to catch up!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes you do!!! It gets better and better :D Such compulsive reading :eek: lol

Enjoy the movie this morning Ems :) xxx I'm not jealous at all ................... :p lol

Corkie what are you reading? All I seem to be reading at the mo is threads on minimins!!!.......if it stays as lovely as this though I might take the doggies to the beach tommorrow and have an hour lying on a rug reading while they have a splash about!!

I'm reading the Hunger Games trilogy PD. I'm on the 2nd book atm. Would deffo recommend them - fab books :D

I would love to love to live near a beach! My doggies have never seen one :eek:

Well good morning Saturday :D

I seem to have neglected my food diary this past week :eek: Nevermind, I'll pull my socks up this coming week :D lol

I'm reporting in with a loss of 2lb this week :) Very pleased with that :D Only 4lb to go until I get my next shiny :D lol

Not sure what colour day I'm doing today, but I think I'll go with EE :D I'm having friends round tonight for a civilised night on the vodka and some yummy eatables :D

I looooooooooooooove Saturday! :8855:

Have a good day everyone xxx

Corkscrew said:
LOL Strange creature aren't they :giggle:

Was down the fields with mine yesterday and little Millie ate a lump of horse poo :eek: It was nearly as big as her little head!! We chased her to get it as she was running off with it in her mouth, but she was already chewing and swallowing by the time we caught up :sigh: Smelly little tramp! lol I nearly threw up! Eeeeeeeeww I was tempted to feed her Polos when we got home! lol

:8855:

Your cat must be very clever Mandy if it eats vowels ;) :giggle:

Thanks for the 'well done' chick xxx

Morning Lollipop :D I'm fine ta, just been busy working, cleaning, cooking and reading :D It's all got in the way of my minimins addiction! lol

How are you? You still getting on ok with your plan? :)

Yes you do!!! It gets better and better :D Such compulsive reading :eek: lol

Enjoy the movie this morning Ems :) xxx I'm not jealous at all ................... :p lol

I'm reading the Hunger Games trilogy PD. I'm on the 2nd book atm. Would deffo recommend them - fab books :D

I would love to love to live near a beach! My doggies have never seen one :eek:

Well good morning Saturday :D

I seem to have neglected my food diary this past week :eek: Nevermind, I'll pull my socks up this coming week :D lol

I'm reporting in with a loss of 2lb this week :) Very pleased with that :D Only 4lb to go until I get my next shiny :D lol

Crap I better start making that one then!

Corkscrew said:
*passes COLOURED felt tips, glittter and ribbons to Ems* :giggle:

Fine - but I can't be made responsible for when it's taken off you because they want it submitting into the London art gallery, ok!

Mmmmmm bit risky, but......ok :D lol

I'd like to see anyone even try to take a shiny off me! :8855:

Evening.......frantically trying to catch up on everything
I've missed whilst being away........there is so much to catch up on!!

Thort it was only my dogs that ate sh*t!!!:(

nah mine does too :giggle: gross isn't it :eek:

Hiya LC

hope all is well xxxxxxxxxxx

She's done it again tonight!!!! Just when I thought I'd managed to 'herd' her past it, she snook back through mi legs and got some!! Grrrrr Disgusting little mare! :8855:

nah mine does too :giggle: gross isn't it :eek:

Hiya LC

hope all is well xxxxxxxxxxx

All is well with me thanks BB :D Had my Voddy night last night, so I'm rejuvinated for the coming week again :D lol

Can't be faffed posting the weekends grub, so I'll skip straight to tomorrow :D lol

Monday 25th March - Red

Breakfast
Bran flakes (Hexb)
strawberries
FF Nat Yog

Melon

Lunch
Caramelised onion soup
Ryvita (HexB)
Philly Light (HexA)
Pineapple
Activia FF snack pot

Dinner
Somerset Pork (4 syns)
Cauli
Carrots

Syns = 4

Last edited:
Afternoon, just popping in for a fix :)

Afternoon Lollipop :D

How was the soup corkey?

Are u sure thatll fill u up?

Oh the soup was gawgus Rozie :D Truly scrummy :D I had a very big bowl and I also had a couple of ryvita with some Philly Light on :D

I'm as full as a butchers dog atm, but if I get hungry I've always got something else. I'm never without my emergency fruit stash! lol

Going to try the Hunger Games next, the first film is out soon and I really like to read the book before I see someone else's idea of how it should look!! I see you have swithched to Voddie at the weekend...is it making a difference..i've had far to much wine in the last few weeks, I'm thinking I might ban myself and stick to gin and slimline tonic or vodka soda and lime...know the weather is so lovely!! xx

Hey sweetie, firstly :woohoo: well done on your loss
I did laugh at your doggy eating poop....mine does too but after watching my brother doing the same thing when he was a kid, the dog doesn't gross me out **ewwww** quite as much :giggle:
Hope you're having a great day hun :hug99: xxxxxxx

peacedove said:
Going to try the Hunger Games next, the first film is out soon and I really like to read the book before I see someone else's idea of how it should look!! I see you have swithched to Voddie at the weekend...is it making a difference..i've had far to much wine in the last few weeks, I'm thinking I might ban myself and stick to gin and slimline tonic or vodka soda and lime...know the weather is so lovely!! xx

The film is out now Peacey... :) x

I switched to voddy because I fancied a change :D No other reason :) Difference?? MMmmmmmm I was still drunk :D and I still lost 2lb :D Syns are syns PD, I don't think it much matters how you spend them :) I might have Gin next week! lol

Hey sweetie, firstly :woohoo: well done on your loss
I did laugh at your doggy eating poop....mine does too but after watching my brother doing the same thing when he was a kid, the dog doesn't gross me out **ewwww** quite as much :giggle:
Hope you're having a great day hun :hug99: xxxxxxx

Well I wasn't laughing Lils! I was gipping! :8855: AND the disgusting little creature wanted to get on my bed for a cuddle that night! Floor girl, get on the floor! :8855:

Hope you cleaned her teeth and gave her minty fresh breath before she had a kiss :8855:

Mind you dog toothpaste is meat flavoured so don't know whats worse tbh!!!!!!

Back