Corned beef????? hhhmmm?

Tracie Green

Silver Member
Corned beef..... i thought this was FREE on red days! but i was just flicking through my food directory and the tesco value corned beef that i get is 3 syns a bloody slice!!! why??? i dont get it?? soo.... is corned beef not free??:(

OOOOOOHHHHH sbum!! thats twice ive fluffed up today! fiorst the bread now the corned beef!! my mum done slimming world years ago, so thats why i thought it was free . : ( so what do u put in ya sarnies on a red day???

OOOOOOHHHHH sbum!! thats twice ive fluffed up today! fiorst the bread now the corned beef!! my mum done slimming world years ago, so thats why i thought it was free . : ( so what do u put in ya sarnies on a red day???

Sliced ham, beef, chicken, tuna, salmon, bacon(with fat cut off). But always check the syn value and always try to go for the lean meats.

I loved when corned beef and macaroni was free, and remember tinned curry used to be free on red too. The good old days

Hehe - back in the day hey!

Tinned chick pea dahl is free on a green day. It's gorgeous but takes a bit of getting use to if you're not use to chick peas.
xx

Back