• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Corned beef????? hhhmmm?

S: 13st5lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st10lb(12.83%)
S: 13st5lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st10lb(12.83%)
OOOOOOHHHHH sbum!! thats twice ive fluffed up today! fiorst the bread now the corned beef!! my mum done slimming world years ago, so thats why i thought it was free . : ( so what do u put in ya sarnies on a red day???

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
OOOOOOHHHHH sbum!! thats twice ive fluffed up today! fiorst the bread now the corned beef!! my mum done slimming world years ago, so thats why i thought it was free . : ( so what do u put in ya sarnies on a red day???
Sliced ham, beef, chicken, tuna, salmon, bacon(with fat cut off). But always check the syn value and always try to go for the lean meats.

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
I loved when corned beef and macaroni was free, and remember tinned curry used to be free on red too. The good old days

Hehe - back in the day hey!

Tinned chick pea dahl is free on a green day. It's gorgeous but takes a bit of getting use to if you're not use to chick peas.
xx

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
S: 12st11lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st3lb(1.68%)
Campbell's Meatballs used to be free too - apparently they're quite highly synned now though :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 3
Syn Values 7
Syn Values 1
Slimming World 1
Atkins Diet 4