Corned beef

natalie anne

Hello could anyone please tell me how many syns are in corned beef? Found a brilliant recipe on here for cornedbeef with cottage cheese like a quiche but dosnt state how man syns it would be :/ it says to use 340g of lean but I'd be using a standard tin of lean not sure how many grams that is! Anyone could help of be greatly happy :D

This sounds like an old recipe from the good old days when corned beef was free.
It varies in syn values depending on make but it seems to be between 3 and 3.5 syns per 100g.

breeza said:
This sounds like an old recipe from the good old days when corned beef was free.
It varies in syn values depending on make but it seems to be between 3 and 3.5 syns per 100g.

Yeah it said it was free on the recipe but I knew it wasn't! Shame it's not I love corned beef :( oh well that's not too bad still not a lot of syns :) thanks x

breeza said:

Meant to say these syn values are for EE and Red obviously syns will be higher on Green

Lost 5st eating corned beef quiche daily never counted it as syns Oh the good old days!!!! On ee now , really good ! Still eat corned beef now and again and i still don't syn it .Naughty but nice .

binetta said:
Lost 5st eating corned beef quiche daily never counted it as syns Oh the good old days!!!! On ee now , really good ! Still eat corned beef now and again and i still don't syn it .Naughty but nice .

Iv heard from a few people they still don't syn it and still loose weight! Knowing my luck it would pile on me :/

natalie anne said:
Hello could anyone please tell me how many syns are in corned beef? Found a brilliant recipe on here for cornedbeef with cottage cheese like a quiche but dosnt state how man syns it would be :/ it says to use 340g of lean but I'd be using a standard tin of lean not sure how many grams that is! Anyone could help of be greatly happy :D

I buy aldis and its 11 syns a tin

Back