Cornishpiskie's Diary

cornishpiskie

S: 14st9lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 33.4 Loss: 0st4lb(1.95%)
So, I'm hoping recording my food and drink intake here will help, as others can point out where I'm going wrong?? My biggest task is to actually think of food on a regular basis. For far too long now I haven't been bothered about regular meals at all. Shamefully, most of my weight gain is through wine:eek::eek:I never had breakfast, rarely bothered with lunch and would have whateer the family had for dinner. I am a reasonable cook and make sure my husband and son (17) and dd(15) eat healthily, just neglect to do the same for myself. Evenings saw my calorie intake soar, with a bottle or two of red wine every night. Recently my daughter has had a regular boyfriend, so i have naturally stopped drinking if i need to pick her up, deliver to train station or collect from dance classes. This Christmas, for the first time ever i didn't drink, as i offerd to do the driving. As i didnt find it too traumatic not to drink, i realised i could actually do something, finally, about my excess 4 stones. So, 11 days in i am currently 6lbs lighter!

Breakfast today was a banana, kiwifruit and an activia 0% yogurt.........

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!