coronation street tram crash!!!!!!

have not heard anything in the newspapers but have you noticed there are lots of references and comments about the trams in Corra now?

yes i noticed the references about trams alot! i think to die will be: molly, ashley (leaving claire to go to france alone) and maybe rita??? any other suggestions? x

I think molly, because kevin tells tyrone that baby jack is his. yikes :eek:. watch this space.

i think Eileen might die after that comment she made in the children in need special... also Molly, Ashley and Claire - that would be really sad, there's a corrie advert on telly at the min, that says 4 funerals and a wedding, who do you think the wedding is going to be?? x

we all know molly is one of them.. i think the wedding will be nick and leanne.

others to die.. i would agree that i cant stand auntie pam or claire.. theyre both so whingey. hope ashley doesnt die though hes too nice for something horrible like that!

or whats her face whos blackmailing john. cant stand her.. or him either for that matter! :p the whole colin storyline is getting dragged out a bit isnt it :p

Do you mean Peter and Leanne?

For the chop I reckon Eileen (for her CIN hint), Claire and Molly.

For the fourth I hope it is the woman who is blackmailing Colin. The tram wont kill her but Colin will do her in because she is very irritating and looks like a monkey.

nope, i mean nick and leanne :p

i kinda want peter to help carla and get with her :p

yeahhh nick and leanne for old times sake!! :D i love them together, they make a really nice couple, peter looks like a bit of a creep although simon is possibly the cutest child ever :p xx

I heard that Claire ends up going to France alone as Ashley dies, but I don't know whether it was a reliable source. This is soapland and nothing ever goes simply, but I wish Molly took her secret to the grave. Poor Tyrone.

don't read this if you don't want to know

News-Coronation-Street-Explosion-Pics-WK-44-Oct-2010-2.jpg
Following months of speculation, it looks like Coronation Street's Ashley Peacock and Molly Dobbs are set to fall victim to the tram crash.

And they're not the only ones whose death will mark the soap's 50th anniversary as Charlotte Hoyle will be murdered.

Soap bosses have promised three deaths, a birth and a wedding during the week-long anniversary celebrations, which will air in the second week of December.

Ashley (Steven Arnold) and Molly (Vicky Binns) will be crushed and trapped by falling rubble when the tram smashes through the viaduct above the Street and bursts into flames, reports The Sun.

Molly will be seen trapped and dying, cradling baby Jack as her lover Kevin Webster and husband Tyrone Dobbs try to reach her under the rubble.

After 15 years on the cobbles, Ashley will choke to death in the wreckage - despite the efforts of would-be rescuers, including cabbie Lloyd Mullaney (Craig Charles).

Meanwhile, Charlotte (Becky Hindley) is smashed over the head with a hammer by a desperate John Stape (Graeme Hawley) and dies later of her injuries. But whether Charlotte will reveal the truth about Colin Fishwick's death before he manages to unplug her life support machine is being kept a closely guarded secret.

New Corrie doctor Matt Carter (Oliver Mellor) will turn The Rovers Return into a makeshift hospital where, with help from Janice Battersby (Vicky Entwhistle) and Gail McIntyre (Helen Worth) he'll tend to the injured including Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne). And one tiny life is left hanging in the balance as Fiz Stape (Jennie McAlpine) goes in to labour early, giving birth to baby Hope.

But young Gary Windass (Mikey North) will find himself unable to join the rescue effort as the disaster brings on flashbacks from his time as a soldier in Afghanistan and he hides by his house.

woohoo :D get in!

poor Gary.. i like him. Was sad to hear Quinnie died.

Back