Corrie thread..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kitteh, 26 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Anyone watch it?

STEVE YOU SILLY BOY..!!

x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I do, I am just watching last nights hour special

4. Freefalling

Freefalling Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i watched it too, it was good - although i never expected steve to end up in bed with Becky! i bet that will be the christmas stunner! ooh poor michelle

5. uglyduck16

uglyduck16 Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    I know i feel sorry for michelle too.....blanche is not going to keep her mouth shut for long is she?! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Nah.. blanche would never.. she couldnt help herself.. and poor michelle.. i really do like becky though.. how long before it comes out what tony did? cos i just know it will.. lol

My bf will sit there and go.. "its not real you know.. these people are fictional characters.. " and il be like.. "nooooo shut up shut up".. lol!

7. uglyduck16

uglyduck16 Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    lol that sounds like my brother, and i am like 'yes it is, it is real' hehehe LOL :8855: ;)

8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    How can he sleep with Becky when he's got Michelle? What is up with the bloke? I hate this story line

9. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    It makes me sad too.. like.. whyyyyyy.. michelles lovely.. and does this mean michelle will find out.. and leave the street?!?!?! i reeeeally like her.. much better as an actress than that terrible band.. lol..

x x

10. Freefalling

Freefalling Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ooh i wonder, i am tempted to look on digital spy - but won't cos i will splurt it and ruin it for us all!! Course its real, its filmed using CCTV, haha. The story i just can't "get" is the Platt kitchen/ned/parents at it - i mean why? when blanche walked into that court room i gasped, lol, my OH is the same, i am constantly telling him to be quiet cos i am engrossed - he said rewind it and watch it again, grrr!! Men x

11. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    ooh i know.. i do like david platt and tina.. (now.. didnt like him when he was all like.. nuts).. but like.. what the hell.. theres obv something dodgy about tina's dad.. i reckon hes gone some deep deep issues. if i came back home.. and found my kitchen gone.. id be hysterical.. i wouldnt just be like.. "oh.. ok then".. iykwim

x x

12. Freefalling

Freefalling Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    yeah david and tina are good but that kid from "jail" is a terrible actor :8855: i could do better!! why writes these stories - mind you, thats why i like corrie, its serious (michelle/steve/becky) and its comic like that jail bird.... unlike eastenders which is always serious!

Can you tell i am a telly addict? mind you my favourite is come dine with me, i just love it oh and i love house guest too - bicker bicker

13. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I watched it. Love Corrie and last night's was superb. Pure panto.

That's what I love about Corrie, they just have so many hilarious moments. Amazing characters and fantastic acting.

Don't watch any other soaps, and no dramas....'real' stuff for me all the way....but corrie is real innit?? :D

Brilliant!

14. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    I dont watch much tv tbh.. i watch corrie and lion man.. which i need to catch up on.. im quite boring.. lol.. i watch films though..
    I think thats the good thing though deffo.. it has a mix of serious and funny.. cos you couldnt help but laugh when they came in and all the stuff out the cupboards were neatly piled up where the cupboard was.. LOL.. pure comedy..

x x

15. charliegirl

charliegirl Silver Member

Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    I have to say I cant stand michelle she is far too bossy she controls steve like mad...love Tina's dad though always have from years back....they could come steal my kitchen if I could snuggle up to him lol...xx

16. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    LOL.. charlie girl.. i dont know what else hes in..!
    x
    x

17. Freefalling

Freefalling Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    wasn't he in home to roost years ago?

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    I dont know what that is.. :S

x x

20. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :rotlfmao: Charliegirl I was going to mention that but I KNEW Cat would have no idea what it was - way before her time I think

21. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yeah before mine too I think!

22. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    haha.. sandy. you know for a fact i dont live in the real world.. sarah esp knows this.. lol.. "who is that fighter person who is funny"..

x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.