Corrie thread..

Was it TAB that had a story last week 'I take my dead sister shopping' I saw it in the newsagents.... the mind boggles

Was it TAB that had a story last week 'I take my dead sister shopping' I saw it in the newsagents.... the mind boggles

Lol.. i saw that..! i also saw one about a daughter killing a step father or something.. aaah gotta love trashy magazines..!! they're pure "lounge in the bath and hav a soak whilst reading" kind of trash arnt they.. i love them.. lol

x x

The Polish woman from the knicker factory is also pregnant in real life. I really hope they aren't going to drag out the Tony storyline for another year, I can't stand him

All i want is for him to be caught.. and go to prison.. and maria to be proved right.. i just feel shocking for her.. like everything thats happened.. now everyone thinks shes nuts.. you know..

x x

She's not annoying me but I feel so frustrated for her. Everyone thinks she is going mad and that he is a saint

Just watched last nights double episode I was laughing out loud and steve and lloyd it was so funny brillient tv......I have read that Tony's contract has been renewed and that either Maria or Carla dies...but he is in it for another year! Hope they dont drag it out that long I hate story lines that take forever to move on....loving the show just now though but I have to say I cannot stand Ty's mum thank god mollie can see through her...xx

Last nights was soooo funny, I was laughing all the way through. I can't stand ty's mum either and I hope she wont be sticking around for long. I'm really bored of the Tony story now and I hope they wrap it up soon

It was hilarious wasn't it. Only corrie can do so well :D

Also loved the bit when Liz but her hands up from behind the chair..and when Steve was saying all the phrases that she used.

So funny.

Some of her outfits make me cringe for her, that red one the other day with the fish net thingy going on. WTF was that

Think her hair looks nice though. Really suits her :)

Back