Cost of Products?

Ali1612

Hi, im meeting my CDC on monday for the first time and am aiming to start on SS the following day. Im so motivated to start after seeing all the great reults on this forum but am wondering how much the cost varies? My CDC said SS would cost me £40 per week but will it vary on the different products I choose each week? And will I need to buy books, a shaker etc the first day. Im on a budget so would rather know before i fall off my chair in her house in shock!

no idea what books she is going to sell you tbh ? never heard of that before as all CDC's has a choice at what they sell the products at can only say what mine charges
shakes 1.75
bars and tetras(pre made shakes) 2.00
think the shaker was about 4 quid

Thanks. Was just remebering previous diets I have done where you pay the usual fee then are bombarded with extras you can buy and i just cant resist! Thats sounds ok, are the ready made shakes worth the extra or taste any different? I like the sound of the porridge for breakfast.

tbh dont really like the premae shakes and for the ist couple of weeks not a lot for you to buy as you cant have the drink flavourings,mouse etc as for teh porridge never tired it as love good porridge dont want a poor subsitute and heard mixed reviews on it all about your own tastes

ok. to be honest im probably better not having too many choices as poor food choices got me here in the first place! I lost 6 stone on WW 2 years ago but put 3 of it back on and cannot get back into it so trying something new. Your results are great well done! Im assuming you are a biggest loser fan, I love Bob Harper too! If onloy I could get on one of those shows i would be fine....

bars 1.95 , same as ready made . Shakes are 1.70 .
Shaker I did not buy ... as got a blender .
If you get some ice water and the shake its nice a thick .
I don't usaly go for the soups much so its more sweet stuff for me .
What plan are you going to do ss or ss plus ?
The books you should get two of the new books .
if she has them .

my shakes are 1.85 each, i buy 21 choc mint shakes every week, lol

ive picked up shakers in asda, tesco, holland and barrets in the past

Back