Cost?

It difers in places, in N.I. it's £45 for women, £50-55 for men.

I think it might be little cheaper in England but not sure how much cheaper tbh. About a tenner cheaper I think...

If you can afford it it is entirely worth it though, and it's really a short term expense. Especially since you wouldn't have a great deal to lose, though it may seem so to you. :D

£36/week (assuming you're a female!)

I am not sure of definitive answer on how much you have to weigh. I originally thought you had to be at least 3 stone overweight but i think i just made that up somehow! You'd definitely need to be over BMI 25 (think i've read you need BMI of 28 or over). best thing to do is look on the lipotrim website or go to your local LT pharmacy (full list on Lipotrim website).

But then again, someone here will know definitive answer I'm sure, rather than just rambling to you like i do! :)

Some think £36/week is dear but personally i've found it's a lifechanging diet for me and i would be spending way mroe than that, averaging out over pub visits, restaurants, takeaways, snacks AND the weekly shop!

Love LT and good luck making your decision :)

hiya!

yeah black rose is right, it's £36 a week for women over here! not sure about men, aboout £45 I think.

totally worth it, and you can look at it as £1.70 per meal!! xxx

I pay £36, im on the south coast, my chemist where i live is £41, so i drive to get mine, just up the road, so not so bad, i was using loads more cash on other stuff,

I am the same height as you and weighed 12st 8.5lb on my 1st weigh in.

I am now 2 stone lighter and that includes 10 days refeed for my 2 weeks hols and one very dodgy week last week!!!

In the UK it generally cost £36 and here in Ireland its €65+ for women. I try to buy when I am in the UK.

It is worth it, so worth it.
I havent been this weight for some time now and intend to lose another 7-14lb so that I can just feel more like myself.

Its not easy and you will need willpower but somehow I found willpower when I wasnt sure I had it. Be prepared for a week or so of feeling tired and obviously tempted but you quickly fall into the pattern of TFR (total food replacement). I remember my 1st day tasting my sons dinner and then realising what I had done and spitting it into the bin!! It happens and I knew then I was determined.

I cant advocate this diet anymore, its brill.

HI I live in north wales and i pay £39 a week..
It`s 1of the best decisions i`v made in my life.. it is hard but if your really determined to do the will power just comes
like you i`v been on so many diets before but this is the best one iv ever done
good luck on making your decision, if you do choose lt you wont regret it xxx

I would've paid £50.00 a week to get these results but it actually cost me £36.00.

I've used 2 chemists in my town, the first time it was £36 but at my current chemist it is £35, no idea why the difference!

Good luck.

x

Yep it should be £36 in mainland UK for women. Some people see this as expensive. I personally got a HUGE shock after 15 wks TFR when I did my 1st full shop in a supermarket and wanted to stay with my £36/week!!! You don't need to buy anything else except perhaps coffee/teas & water if you don't like corporation pop. IMO just over £5 a day for all your food is very little xx

Hey Jan,

I never looked at it that way.... that said it makes it nearly €10 a day for my 'food' which is more than I would spend if I was shopping for myself.... the joys of Lipotrim in the euro zone!!

I know! It's just not right!!! x

Back