cost

I've bought Lipotrim from 3 different pharmacies because of moving about and for me the price was always £36 a week.
North London, South London and Kent are the places. Some people have said they pay more, which is weird, cos surely it should all be the same price.

Aww Abbie uve had ur baby, hes gorgeous xx How did ur labour go?

ty for d info.

hehe yep. Had him on 24th May. Labour lasted 55 hours and in the end he needed to come out by Ventouse because I'd been pushing for over an hour and a half and was by that point screaming for someone to euthanise me lol, so they decided I needed help cos I was so exhausted and off I went to theatre, three pushes with the ventouse and he was out. But I'd do it all again. Crazy huh?
Hows your little one? xx

Aww thats good. long time tho. bet u were glad when it was over. Its funny how u forget the pain tho.

Jessicas doing great, shes 7 months now. cut her 1st tooth today. Shes so lazy compaired to Rhiannon lol she does nothing. shes quite happy just to sit on ur knee lol at this age Rhiannon was into everything!

Awww yay on the first tooth! That's a little milestone there! :D

So you thinking of hopping on the LT train then? xxx

was speaking to Lauren about CD. But the cdc is miles away. WHere LT pharmacy i realised tonite it 6 miles away. so thinking about it.

would u recommend it?

Personally, yes, I would.
It's difficult at times but if you stick with it the rewards are great. :)

Back