Cost?

jools1986

Silver Member
How much is a week on lipotrim? I am a student and trying to weigh up which VLCD to do!

Thanks in advance :) x

Hi Racheal.. I think it varies, but i am in Surrey, and i pay £36 per week.. Hope that helps x x

Yep £36 per week for women.

Exante is working out cheaper at the min but you dont have the support you'd get from checking in at a chemist every week ;) x

I think Exante is the cheapest of all the VLCDs - £25 a week if you buy a monthly pack. If you dont feel you need to get weighed by a councellor/pharmacist etc its great. I get my mum to do my wi every week, its scarier facing her than anything else ;)

I plan on starting exante when I am settled back at uni and have a place to get my stuff delivered!

Thanks for the info :D I'm going to mosey to the chemist tomorrow and make sure I don't need to book an appointment or anything

£36 here in Edgware, London.
Let us know how you get on with Exante as I am thinking about it also. All the best with Uni this year, sorry if I come across a bit noisy but what are you studying?

No not at all!
I am going into my second year of forensic anthropology and crime scene investigation :)

That sounds really interesting Racheal.. What does it entail? (I am being nosey now!! lol) x x

I am bournemouth uni, but wishing I took my liverpool offer now!

Basically I study crime scene investigation, which is collection of evidence at a crime scene and dealing with personell etc, then I have toxicology which is fab testing for drugs and presenting evidence in course, then there is forensic law, anthropology which is human remains (pretty grim) but at the moment we are delving into the history of man! And I also do archaeology aswell so I can do mass graves etc. I'm saving up for my masters at the moment not sure which route I'm going to take yet!

I am a weird one, my mum often asks what she did wrong and why didn't I want to do something normal like a hairdresser!

God for you Racheal, it is better to do something you like, rather than being herded into a job that you will grow to hate x x

There is nothing weird about following your dream, but i can understand your mum's point that you will be useless at perms and hi-lights!! pmsl x x

haha I'm actually good with hair, I'm hair dresser to all my friends, thats why everyone thought I'd do it!!

Back