cost!

Serendipity

Evening all!
It's been a while, I hope you are well.
I have a quick question - I was just wondering what the average price of your CD bars are.? I am currently being charged £2.10 per bar ( apparently CD has put the cost up)
£2 each per soup or shake and an additional cost for consultation. Eash session is now costing just over £50!!
I am literally losing pounds!!! :) I love my CDC but I think that I may have to change soon.
Please let me know your thoughts
S xxx

CDC's are self employed, and the cost per bar/shake is set by them with a recommended retail price by CD. I do agree it seems a bit excessive, maybe its worth having a look for another counsellor. However, if you get the support that you need then maybe its worth the extra|??

I understand what you're saying. I also understand everyone needs a payrise each year. But it is hard to manage, I don't think I'm going to be able to keep it up much longer, things cost too much money in life dammit! Lol

I went to my CDC first time tonight since price rises:

Bars £1.90
Shakes £1.65
Soups £1.65
Tetra £1.85
Flavours £6.40
Mix-a-mousse £3.00

My friend was paying £1.55 for EVERYTHING. Jealous! Not sure what the pay-rise is like for her yet though.

P.s. £2.10 per bar...ouch!

P.p.s. Now I've re-looked at the list I don't think its been much of a rise at all, if one.. hmm x

Here is full list of flavours and RRP. As said above counsellors are at liberty to charge more if they want to CD can only give guidance.

PRODUCT FLAVOURS

Milkshakes 9 flavours

Chocolate
Chocolate Mint
Butterscotch
Toffee and Walnut
Cappuccino
Vanilla
Strawberry
Banana
Fruits of the Forest

Soups 6 flavours
Chicken and Mushroom
Mushroom
Vegetable

Spicy Tomato
Oriental Chilli
Broccoli and Cheese
Bars 6 flavours
Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
Caramel - covered in milk choc
Chocolate - covered in milk choc
Orange - covered in plain choc

Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate
Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate
Ready made cartons come in two flavours
Chocolate Velvet
Banana Bliss

Water flavours 3 flavours - £6.40 per pot
Summer Berries
Sunshine Orange

Savoury VegetableMousse mix - £3.00
Fibre 89 - £5.65
Ketostix - £5.00

Cambridge Inspiration Magazine 1st Edition 60p further editions (quarterly) £1.00.

Cost of Sachets £1.65 each, Ready Made Cartons £1.85 each, Bars £1.90 each.

My CDC charges the same for shakes, bars, soups and tetras ... £1.55 each. I didn't even realise they'd gone up to £1.65 as the weekly cost hasn't changed since I started last year: I pay £32.55 for 21 packs. I've obviously found a gem of a CDC.

I pay 1.65 for my shakes and soups
I pay 7.00 for my flavourings
I don't have bars or tetras so not sure...

we have to accept that the differences are part of Cambridge... just like the differences we get charged in different shops etc....

I still save money on my weekly shopping bill and all the extras I would have been consuming!

Serendipity maybe you can speak to your counselor and let her know that the price is a little to high and you are thinking about going to another counselor, maybe she can work something out for you.

Hi, i was paying 1.55 for everything now since the price increases the product prices are -
1.65 for powder shakes
1.90 for bars
1.80 for tetras
i think the above is right im going on tues and thats when the price increase starts. Ill let you know the definate prices once i go.. It does sound like you are paying a lot there though..

Back