Costa Hot Chocolate

cheekychinchilla

Gold Member
Hi all!
Could anyone tell me what the syns for a primo Costa hot chocolate made with skimmed milk-counting the milk as a Hex.

Thank you.x

Costa Coffee Hot Chocolate, Skimmed 1 primo

red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

So if you use this as well :Basic/Non Branded Foods Milk, skimmed 568ml
red.gif
Original 9 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
Green 9 Syns.. so depending on how much milk is used say for instance 300ml would be around 5 syns, so i presume you can take the 5 syns off, i think someone with a little more knowledge of how this works should confirm this, so please dont hold me to it :)[/FONT]

Thanks Dan
x

It was nowhere near that many ml's of milk. I only got a small one and it wasn't full! That's why I'm confused coz it says if you use something as a Hex you take 6 syns off it. But it wasn't anywhere near my daily allowance for a Hex A :confused: Argh!!

it may be easier to count the syns as they would be fairly low. I have just read on line that you can halve your HEXs and have them in two sittings. You are probably even more confused now lol !!

Is there a slimming world consultant on here to help out lol.. sorry if i have confused you :(
Dan x

You haven't confused me Danny :)
I never have my whole Hex of milk in one sitting-I have it throughout the day in coffee and cereal. I just counted it as the same as an options hot choc sachet seen as the syns are very low anyway. Ah well.xx

Back