Costs please

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Hi all
I am seriously thinking about starting Cambridge sole source next week, but the website is a bit vague about costs. Can anyone tell me how much it is to do SS and can I pay it weekly? Many thanks, JC Jazzy xx:)

Hey :) my consultant charges £2 per pack so depending if ul need 3 or 4 packs a day you can work it out from that. You pay every week at weigh in. Hope this helps x

yeah and the bars tend to cost a bit more and it does vary depending on consultant :) hth x

If you're on 3 packs a day (and judging by your BMI you'll be fine to have just 3 packs - you're 5ft 6 aren't you?) you can expect to pay £40-£45 a week.

If you'd like to have 4 packs a day, you'll be looking at £54-£58 a week.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
It costs me £44.10 each week for 3 sachets a day. This os the same for any products i choose including ready made cartons. I have heard that some cdc's charge more for cartons. It may seem costly but i cld spend that no problem at a weekend by the time i bought a takeaway, alcohol n goodies. Good luck its worth it :)

It may seem costly but i cld spend that no problem at a weekend by the time i bought a takeaway, alcohol n goodies. Good luck its worth it :)

I completely agree with that! My bank balance is much healthier when I'm doing Cambridge. It's amazing how buying food for lunches, having a weekly takeaway, bottle of wine adds up to way more than £40 a week. I can actually save money for new clothes when I'm on Cambridge. :D

Thanks for all your responses, that's abit clearer now.Sadly Lily this is an old BMI..new one to be posted once I've done my first weigh in :((.... so I may need 4 packs per day xx

I paid £42 21 products( 3 sachets per day on soul source) I have found that I have more money left over this week as I haven't been buying wine over the weekend. Lets hope the pounds only get heavier in the purse ;)

Back