Cottage Cheese!?

Hayley85

Been Asda today and stocked up, thrown some cottage cheese in the basket too - wasnt til i got hom that i realised that the 'Langley Farm Natural Cottage Cheese' is exactly what it says! It doesnt say fat free or virtually fat free on it anywhere! I was going to have it for tea tonight on a jacket potato with beans, now im a little bit dissapointed that i may have to syn for it!? can anyone tell me how much syns it actually is or if it is free at all please :confused:

Don't know if it's fat free unless you put the nutritional info up sweetheart. Any chance you could put that up, it might help. Also there is a syn calculator on the slimming world website, you just have to use your details to sign in. I had this problem and it turned out that the one I had bought was syn free anyway, but cottage cheese is usually very low anywho, so try not to worry too much in the meantime.

XxX

Energy: 104kcal (per 100g)
Protein: 10.3g
carbs: 2.2g
Fat: 6.0g
Pot size 250g

the pot doesnt state anywhere that its fat free, so im unsure whether it is fat free anyway and doesnt state it or its not!? i put it into the syns checker and if i put in potato & beans it comes out free, if i put it in on its own it comes out 13syns!! so im confused - really not understanding how its worked out now!?

There is a Longley farm virtually fat free natural cottage cheese that is free on all plans, and Longley farm low fat natural cottage cheese that is 1.5 syns per 100g on all plans

Back