cottage cheese

jo125

Is there anything that i can mix with cottage cheese eg finly chopped onion and pepper, or chilli or maybe garlic?

cheers

how about some dairy milk? haha actuall thts gross!

its strange i don't miss chocolate all i miss is my cheese sandwiches!!!!

lol

how comes you cant have onion?

Nutritional Information
1 medium Raw onion contains:
  • 60 Calories
  • 1 gram Protein
  • 14 grams Carbohydrates
  • 0 Fat
  • 0 Cholesterol
  • 10 mg Sodium
  • 200 mg Potassium
  • 11.9 mg Vitamin C (20% of USRDA)
Source: Onions

They will bring you out of ketosis if your SSing.

yeah...thats what I heard....but you know what you can have!?? CHIVES!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! chives are the bestest stuff in cottage cheese ever!!! yum yummy dum dums in my tum tummy tum tums!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I used to put chilli powder, curry powder,Garlic granules, tobasco and occasionally a little bit of worcester.
Garlic granules are pretty conentrated so you wouldn't want much. The amount of carbs in them you would probably burn off with a good fart.
I had no probs with these things kept on loosing.

FAO: Westhills

I put some Tesco tikka spice mix in cottage cheese, and sometimes use it as a dip with carrot sticks. (not if you're SSing of course.) It's yummy, it's also nice in natural yoghurt.
Ann

Hi Ann,
I am on SS - would I be able to add the tikka spice mix to the cottage cheese on my aam week?

Thanks

Hayley:)

Someone told me (can't remember who) that there are a two simple "rules" to think of when it comes to fruit and veggies.

For veggies, if the part that you eat grows below ground, be careful. If the part you eat grows above ground, go for it. The chives and onions case fits this.

For fruit, the more sun/heat a fruit needs to grow the more sugar it contains and the less you should eat. Example, apples are okay, grapes are worse, pineapples and bananas are worse still.

Don't know how accurate these "rules" are, but they are what I use to decide what I will eat till it is coming out my ears, and what I will avoid.

Steve

I looooooveeeeeeeee cottage cheese! Id never tried it before this mad diet, but i love it. On add a meal week I have some mixed with chives and cucumber sticks to dip in Mmmmm yummy! :p

Back