Cottage Pie & Chili Con Carne.. Who likes 'em? :)

millux

Slim for Summer!
I fancy something new to add into my diet, I already love the Spag Bol but was wondering if anyone likes/recommends the other meals. Thanks :)

Not tried the cottage pie but the chilli is nice.

I not tried either yet but iv heard good things about the chilli. Iv got cottage pie on its way to me so i hope its good!

I hate the cottage pie but love the chilli.

Spagbol and chilli are my favourite, i'm growing to like the cottage pie. Hated it to start with but you might find your taste will change. I also didn't like the vanilla shakes but don't mind them as much now.
The soups aren't too bad either for a change

Hi everyone,

Does the spag bol and chilli actually taste like spag bol and chilli? I did CD before and in the end even the thought of the soups made me sick so now I'm wary of anything savoury. At the end of week one now and I'd like to be able to have what feels like a meal rather than just a shake

x

The Chilli is too hot for me but the spag bolis DELICIOUS!!!!! And all the S&S products are suitable for vegetarians :) so dont be fooled into thinking you are eating proper beef haha x

I add tabasco to the chilli and some pepper to the spag bol both are ok but i need veg or something else i can't stomach them. The cottage pie is ok but need strong flavour of something like broccoli as i fing it has a funny taste!

haven't had the chilli.

I go against the trend because i prefer the cottage pie to the spag bol. the cottage pie has the texture of comfort food - mashy goodness, and although it tastes of soya mince rather than the real mc-coy, it tastes like real ingredients. the spag bol tastes like a packet of salsa flavour crisps or similar. really strong taste of flavourings in their own right, rather than the basil, onions, garlic etc you might expect a spag bol to taste of. but that's just to me. one thing vlcds have taught me is that no two people's tastebuds seem to work the same!

I just tried the spag bol and loved it. After a week of shakes its what was needed. It almost felt like I was cheating!

I love the spag bol and I like the chilli (although not quite as delish as the spag bol). I also really enjoy the cottage pie as it has some texture of mashed potato - although adding lots of pepper does improve the taste somewhat.

Just ordered a chilli one to try and look forward to tasting it! Really like Spag Bol and cottage pie but week12 now and I guess I'm getting a bit bored!

I love both :) don't like the soups

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i have just received my order of a weeks worth of spag bol and they put in a free ample of the chilli..omg its lovely, just wish they had sent it last time and i would of ordered some with this order lol oh well ill know next time xxx

I'm not a fan of either of these and have 10 of each left :( but I LOVE the spag bol :) x

oh thats a shame have you been in touch maybe they might change them? i dont know if they do though someone will come along that knows for def, have you tried them more than once? because i made one up once and god knows what i did but had to throw it away and thought id made a mistake getting too many but the next time i made it up it was lovely, i have a few of the cheaper mint choc shakes that ive kept as spares incase the order is delayed but i hate em lol i dont know if anyones done it but maybe ask if anyone has some shakes or meals you like and maybe swap, it just seems a shame people have shakes and meals they dont really like and just sitting in the cupboard xxxxx

They're not allowed to swap products due to H&S rules apparently. They used to do it and someone reported them. You're not allowed to swap on here either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them all! cottage pie is a little herby though, my son says it smells like sage and onion stuff , but thats not a bad thing to me :)

Back