Couch to 5 K

Way to go!! Well done :)
I nothched speed down on the treadmill - so a gentle jog rather than a hideous run. Onwards we go ..
Do you find that more comfortable now? I started my week early so began week 3 today - last day of week 3 on Thursday :) Was actullay a little scared of the 3 min jog - but is ok... :D Hard, and puffy, but ok :D

Itoy and Sureti your doing so well and charging through the programme :). Now I am jogging rather than running much more comfortable and I actually enjoined it ;).

Itoy and Sureti your doing so well and charging through the programme :). Now I am jogging rather than running much more comfortable and I actually enjoined it ;).
Im glad your enjoying it now :) I though we had to run as well but the site says jog so that's what I do and Im liking it :D Im up to day 3 week 3 tomorrow... loving it :D

Im just glad I was using the treadmill for my attempts at running for it was not a pretty sight :D.

Im just glad I was using the treadmill for my attempts at running for it was not a pretty sight :D.
Made me laugh... :) Even jogging I look terrible - sweaty, red, puffing, haha. Lucky OH sleeps through in the other room or he wont look at me in the same way! LOL

Made me laugh... :) Even jogging I look terrible - sweaty, red, puffing, haha. Lucky OH sleeps through in the other room or he wont look at me in the same way! LOL

Lol, I carry most of my weight around my chest and well need I say more...the bra had never seen such activity :eek:

haha I love it :) I don't have a sports bra - and only have 1 "good bra" which is now falling to bits - LOL. And as I only have 1 I don't want to get it sweaty so I put my old jogging shirt on, and put my bra on the outside... LOL

haha I love it :) I don't have a sports bra - and only have 1 "good bra" which is now falling to bits - LOL. And as I only have 1 I don't want to get it sweaty so I put my old jogging shirt on, and put my bra on the outside... LOL

I just spate my coffee out.. but thats ok as less calories consumed!
I have two good boluder holders and will only buy new ones now when I drop a size :D. Never thought of puttting it on the outside- love it!

Not so funny when you forget and hang washing out after and see the business next doors workers staring... hahhaha

Hows week 3 going Itoy and Suerti? I have not been back on the treadmill to do day 2 of week 3. No excuses intend to go back on it tonight

Hi Kaya :) Week 3 is over tomorrow :) Was a huge jump from week 2 - 3 but doable and I enjoy it :) Im excited to push myself next week... How are you finding it?

Hi Kaya :) Week 3 is over tomorrow :) Was a huge jump from week 2 - 3 but doable and I enjoy it :) Im excited to push myself next week... How are you finding it?

How you getting on? I seem to have lost focus :sigh:

Ooh why have you lost focus? You are doing so well!! Im on Week 4 but I am only doing 2x 5 min jogs - will add the 2 extra 3 min in in the next week or 2. :) xx

Ooh why have you lost focus? You are doing so well!! Im on Week 4 but I am only doing 2x 5 min jogs - will add the 2 extra 3 min in in the next week or 2. :) xx

Will you be doing week 4 again?

I have started the programme again - I lost the plot somewhere between week 2 and week 3. I expericend my first asthma attack after my last run, I think i pushed myself too far too soon. So I have decided to start again and only move onto the following week when I am ready. Day 2 of week 1 done today much easier than the first time around;).

Oh that sounds a good idea. Yes I am repeating week 4 - Well my version. LOL. finding this week easier then next week will add my extra 3 min jog then the week after the other 3 min. was pushing myself to much as well and starting to hate doing it - which was bad... but now I am ok and told myself it will be longer than 9 weeks but that is ok :D hope your good :) xxx

Oh that sounds a good idea. Yes I am repeating week 4 - Well my version. LOL. finding this week easier then next week will add my extra 3 min jog then the week after the other 3 min. was pushing myself to much as well and starting to hate doing it - which was bad... but now I am ok and told myself it will be longer than 9 weeks but that is ok :D hope your good :) xxx

We will get to week 9 no matter how many weeks it takes us:).
Just completed week 1 and will start week 2 tomorrow. I'm not taking a days rest inbetween as its the only excersie I do.

Woohoo go you! And my fav saying - well one of them :D is it's about the journey, not the destination. Yes the end result is fab and exciting - but it's the 8 or so weeks before that make us believe we can do that final week. We will do it :D xxx

Hello all I saw this challenge and ddownloaded the app. I have done week one and am looking forward to week 2. Just a few questions - do you guys do any other excercise on your days off particularly any jogging on treadmill etc (not c25k based)? Is it a hood idea to repeat weeks if you found them a struggle or do you push on? I am determined to do this!!

thanks

Hello all I saw this challenge and ddownloaded the app. I have done week one and am looking forward to week 2. Just a few questions - do you guys do any other excercise on your days off particularly any jogging on treadmill etc (not c25k based)? Is it a hood idea to repeat weeks if you found them a struggle or do you push on? I am determined to do this!!

thanks
Hi :) It really is completely up to you - it is a 3 day a week program - but I personally do it 5x a week having the weekends C25K free - Although usually one day of the weekend I make OH come for a walk with me :D Also I have chosen to repeat week 4 a few times until I feel more comfortable - When you do it you will know what weeks you will repeat - or maybe you'll breeze through it :D Welcome!!! xxx

Hi Zigmaster,
Welcome to the challenge! So far I have just managed the min 3 days on the treadmill although my intentions were to do more as I dont do any other excersie. I have restarted the programme as I was begining to struggle on week 3. I am hoping to complete week 2 on Wednesday and this time around I'm loving the programme. Have you started week 2?

Back