Couch to 5 kilometres (C25K) Challenge!

I think we're better to do that than fly straight into week 4 after taking a week off! Don't worry about it hon, we'll get to the end of this challenge in no time ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm worried and excited about starting :D x

Right. I have my tracksuit washed and hung up ready to go and I'm off out shopping today to buy myself some decent trainers. The 5 yr old ones I have at the moment are just not going to cut it. Really looking forward to starting now...after a week of doing nothing and eating nothing but rubbish I feel really horrible. It will be good to get back out there again.

Hi everyone,
Wondered if i could join you in your challenge? Might have to do it on the treadmill as just coming back after a recent injury and physio thinks the roads are too unforgiving on my back etc.
Hoping to start this coming week, really looking forward to it!

Blue x

Course you can, anyone is welcome to join in and then we can all support each other :) x

Hope everyone has a lovely NYE! See u in 2012 x

Right. I have my tracksuit washed and hung up ready to go and I'm off out shopping today to buy myself some decent trainers. The 5 yr old ones I have at the moment are just not going to cut it. Really looking forward to starting now...after a week of doing nothing and eating nothing but rubbish I feel really horrible. It will be good to get back out there again.

Asics (sp?) are really good runners and a good price too. Good luck getting into the running x

Hi everyone,
Wondered if i could join you in your challenge? Might have to do it on the treadmill as just coming back after a recent injury and physio thinks the roads are too unforgiving on my back etc.
Hoping to start this coming week, really looking forward to it!

Blue x

Blue I'm doing mine on the treadmill too. The link for the treadmill version is in my signature. Makes it much easier x

azwethinkweiz/Sarah: 27/11/2011
- Week 1 complete | Week 2 complete | Week 3 complete
MrsLmc/Laura: 29/11/2011
- Week 3 Day 2 Completed
top_stuff/Jay: 29/11/2011
- Week 1 day 1 completed
hourglasshannah/Hannah: 29/11/2011
- Week 1 day 1 completed
NeedsMotivation: 30/11/2011
-W1D2 completed
CarlyLanky140: (to start in Jan)
-
Brien77 : (to start in Jan)
-
Starkissedx : (to start in Jan)
-
DublinRose: (to start in Jan)

-
Blue: (to start in Jan)
-

Thanks for updating the list Laura... When are you starting back... I haven't started again yet lol. Next week maybe?
Oh also... MandMdirect.ie do running shoes and you can get a good price on them, I got mine there! X

I'm thinking of going for a long walk tomorrow, get my muscles going again, I haven't done a tap of exercise in over a week. I've zumba on wednesday so might try a run on Monday. Gonna do the week 3 one and see how I go. I'm so lazy though, lack of good food I think and too much booze (".)

I've done feck all. I did go for a long-ish walk with the dog the other night but that's about it. I've been so lazy cuz I've been ill, just been lying around. Most exercise I've had is blowing my nose lol! X

Feeling very proud of myself. I went out and did Day 1 today. Found it really hard to motivate myself but I have a family thing on later and I knew if I didn't go out early I wouldn't do it. Wasn't half as bad as I expected it to be. Good luck to anyone starting in the next few days.

Well done :) x

Hi Everyone,

Im starting this Tuesday! Can,t wait, got one more "family doo" tomorrow then its back to normality! lol

Blue x

I'm starting tomorrow! Nervous! X

Good luck! I did this back last year and its really good, it works! I can run no problem now whereas before id be struggling after a minute x

Good luck! I did this back last year and its really good, it works! I can run no problem now whereas before id be struggling after a minute x

Great to hear it actually does work. I'm still kinda knackered after about 15mins of the plan lol

MrsLmc said:
Great to hear it actually does work. I'm still kinda knackered after about 15mins of the plan lol

I'm the same hon!!

Well it starts at 6pm in my new gym with my best friend :) eek! X

Back