Couch to 5k challenge

Well done guys.

I did Week 4 day 2 today. I thought the five minute runs would feel easier, but they didn't lol!

Well done too... You did it and you'll do it again soon... and every time, even if it doesn't feel like it, you get stronger ;)

I'm still struggling with the 3 minutes! I think I found day 2 harder than day 1 this week, as I had the same expectation, that it would be easier. Lets hope day 3 is kind to us both though :)

Completed week 1 run 3 today will be starting week 2 run 1 on Sunday :)

You are all doing great it keeps me going knowing that I keep you guys up to date with my runs will let ya know how I get on on Sunday but for know I'm gonna take a nice hot bath and relax those muscles :)

Vicki

:)Hi everyone

I have put this on my ipod so hope to start soon.:eek:
I will let you know, once my first one is completed, a bit nervous!!;)

Nymple said:
Well done too... You did it and you'll do it again soon... and every time, even if it doesn't feel like it, you get stronger ;)

I'm still struggling with the 3 minutes! I think I found day 2 harder than day 1 this week, as I had the same expectation, that it would be easier. Lets hope day 3 is kind to us both though :)

I hope day 3 is good to you :)

mandy296 said:
Hey, good luck everyone and keep it up.

(waves smugly from the lofty heights of week 7! Wont be feeling so smug in the middle of my 25 min run tomorrow!)

Week 7 - Wow!

How are you finding it?

Holidaygirl10 said:
:)Hi everyone

I have put this on my ipod so hope to start soon.:eek:
I will let you know, once my first one is completed, a bit nervous!!;)

Good Luck!

Hello all. Not sure if this is the most up to date list but it is the last one I could find. Day 2 finally done!!! X

karen.hat (week2 day 3 complete)
Margery Dawe (week3 Day 1 )
ChocolateTrish (week 3, day 1 done)
misspinky8 (week 1 day 0)
Mrsplymdaz (week 1, day 1 done)
Nymple (Week 2, Day 3 Complete)
sofartogo! (week 1, day 2 complete)
millie09 (Week 4, Day 1 complete)
Vicki-26 (Week 1, Day 1 Complete)

millie09 (Week 4, Day 3 complete)

Millie09 said:

Week 1 day 3 complete for me will be starting week 2 day 1 on Sunday :)

I finished Week 3 this morning at 7am. :D

Vicki (I've updated you on the list)

Nymple (Week 3, Day 3 Complete)
Vicki-26 (Week 1, Day 3 Complete)

I've just completed my first run! I'm so chuffed that I managed to do it.. I'd just got in from shopping, over the moon I'd managed to get into a pair of size 16 jeans, was about to cook dinner when I thought.. Now's the time! So 7pm downloaded app and off I went! Poor hubby had to wait for dinner (it's in oven now).

I thought I was going to have to stop but I managed to do it.. I'm so proud of myself x

I've just completed my first run! I'm so chuffed that I managed to do it.. I'd just got in from shopping, over the moon I'd managed to get into a pair of size 16 jeans, was about to cook dinner when I thought.. Now's the time! So 7pm downloaded app and off I went! Poor hubby had to wait for dinner (it's in oven now).

I thought I was going to have to stop but I managed to do it.. I'm so proud of myself x

Wow! That's dedication! Well done You!! X

On to week 2 next for me. Pobably Tuesday as I have Zumba tomorrow!!
I've added you cjnvgn. You are putting me to shame!!
X

Nymple (Week 3, Day 3 Complete)
sofartogo! (Week 1, day 3 Complete)
millie09 (Week 4, Day 3 Complete)
Vicki-26 (Week 1, Day 3 Complete)
cjnvgn (Week 4, Day 3 Complete)

Completed week 7 at the weekend. Then fitted in an extra bit of running yesterday - had a busy day as needed to get to shops, then meet friends for lunch before going to watch a rugby match. Wondered where I was going to find the time to fit it all in, then had the slow realisation that I can run to where I'm going - means I fit in exercise and its quicker than walking!

Had a few beers but made up for it by running home too!

Week 8 beckons - the increases by this stage don't seem that much - its just hard already so an extra 3 minutes wont make much difference!

Well done you lot. Week 4 just started for me, boy did it hurt. May day 2 on Wednesday be easier :D

HPSaucy - very spontaneous of you, well done for finishing :D

cjnvgn - Of Course! I'm just starting Week 4, how are you finding it?

Sofartogo! - You are doing well, you'll be at Week 4 before you know it! ;) How was Zumba?

Vicki 26 - Well done, you'll soon be convinced that you are cut out to be a runner ;) I know everytime the running goes up it's a struggle (well, it is for me) but are your legs finding it easier?

mandy296 - Check You out! You are doing so fantastically! Which was your most challenging week so far? Keep it up, lady... you are giving me plenty of inspiration to keep at it. I mean, you even did extra this week! Haha, seriously though, have you got to the point where you enjoy it/feel wrong if you miss a run?

Nymple (Week 4, Day 1 Complete)
sofartogo! (Week 1, day 3 Complete)
millie09 (Week 4, Day 3 Complete)
Vicki-26 (Week 2, Day 1 Complete)
cjnvgn (Week 4, Day 3 Complete)

Hi ladies

Well looks like the running has paid off lost 2lb this week so definatly feeling inspired and motivated to keep going :)

Nymple - yeah definatly finding it easier on my legs they were so sore after the first couple of runs I have definatly learnt to strech off at the end and then have a nice soak in the bath when I get home :)

Bring on tomorrow week 2 day 2 whooooooo might fit an extra one in this week to make up for the pancakes I will eat tomorrow opppssss

Your all doing great keep up the fantastic work :)

Vicki x

Back