Couch to 5k?

Well done all! :D I done Week 5 Run 1 beach side this morning. Can't believe I managed it!! Xx

Well I'm back in the game! Did wk1 d1&2 today in the gym :) feel really good. Did them both on the treadmill and the first one I smashed at 10.5/11kph on the runs, then did some weights and stuff, and then did wk2, but took it easier and ran at 8.5k but still really chuffed :) hope you're all doing ok x

Week 5 Run 2 just finished and I am KNACKERED! On the second 8 minute run, I had to have a 20 second walk. Oh my god, dead...

Going to start this either this week or next but looking for a pod cast with up to date music on. Any tips

You can down load the running mate app to play over your own music. I have no idea what that entails but I have heard it referred to when I listen to the 5K podcast. I think there are others apps similar to this but this is the only name I know.

SWRocks! said:
Going to start this either this week or next but looking for a pod cast with up to date music on. Any tips

I've used these podcasts - http://runningintoshape.com/5k-training-downloads/

The music is mostly up to date although there's a couple of songs I'd never heard before. It's good though & has got me to week 8!

Welshtigger said:
Well I'm back in the game! Did wk1 d1&2 today in the gym :) feel really good. Did them both on the treadmill and the first one I smashed at 10.5/11kph on the runs, then did some weights and stuff, and then did wk2, but took it easier and ran at 8.5k but still really chuffed :) hope you're all doing ok x

Just about to finish work, and meet my friend to do wk1d3 outside xx

helenlee2307 said:
go for it Welshtigger

Really pleased. Went out with my friend and had a nice jog down the sea front-altho it was absolutely freezing! Beat my pace tho, so chuffed with that xx

Welshtigger said:
Really pleased. Went out with my friend and had a nice jog down the sea front-altho it was absolutely freezing! Beat my pace tho, so chuffed with that xx

Wohoo great Job going to start week 1 this week

can you only do this with an iPod though? I've a bog standard mp3 is there a non apple version?!

kimmykins2008 said:
can you only do this with an iPod though? I've a bog standard mp3 is there a non apple version?!

No I just downloaded it to my mp3 player. I posted the link on this thread yesterday if you just go back a page.

Week 5 Run 3 tonight. I know i cant run for 20m though so think i'll do 2 x 10mins with a 1 minute break inbetween and see how that goes x

Back