Couch to 5k

J.D

Silver Member
I've downloaded the podcasts... Do you have to do each one everyday for a week then move in to the next one? And what did it do for your weight loss?

I've downloaded the podcasts... Do you have to do each one everyday for a week then move in to the next one? And what did it do for your weight loss?

Hi Hun, you do it 3 times a week, not consecutively, for the first 5 weeks I lost 0.5lb or sts, however I really lost the inches, once I got into the longer runs it started coming off more but it defiantly changed my whole body shape for the better, I love it, I get such a buzz from running x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can't wait to get started! Thanks for the info, will have to do my measurements then so I'm not too grumpy with small or no losses lol.

Can't wait to get started! Thanks for the info, will have to do my measurements then so I'm not too grumpy with small or no losses lol.

DefinAtely do your measurements :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thought I'd resurrect a thread as opposed to starting a new one! How is everyone doing on Couck 25k? I've just downloaded the NHS podcast and am starting tomorrow! Each run booked in the diary for the next 9 weeks, so no excuses!! xxx

I started the C25k weeks ago and then just stopped... no reason really. Now I tell myself every week I'll restart it! Guess what.. I still haven't started it. Maybe we should all start together? In fact when I have showered the kids I am going back to day 1! No excuse at all, I do mine on a treadmill, If I go running outside you will see a news flash... suspected Earthquake in the Manchester area, oh no hang on its just nettie attempting day 1 hahaha xx

I started the C25k weeks ago and then just stopped... no reason really. Now I tell myself every week I'll restart it! Guess what.. I still haven't started it. Maybe we should all start together? In fact when I have showered the kids I am going back to day 1! No excuse at all, I do mine on a treadmill, If I go running outside you will see a news flash... suspected Earthquake in the Manchester area, oh no hang on its just nettie attempting day 1 hahaha xx

Don't be daft hun!! I'm starting tomorrow - got all my gear out, dusted off, and ready to go! Shuffle all loaded up and all run days entered in diary so no excuse not to do it!! I have the Race for Life 10 weeks today and will be running it xxx

Done it! Day 1 is complete. the sweat was dripping off me... so attractive! lol x

NHS Couch to 5k - Week 1, Day 1 complete :) xx

Back