Could anyone help me with water flavouring please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Helen, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

I am on Lighterlife rather than CD but have been using the end of a CD summer berry drink flavouring tub that I still had from a previous attempt at CD, I love this flavouring but have just bought one from LL to replace it and don't like theirs at all.

I wonder if there is a CD counsellor on here who would be happy to sell me some of the CD flavouring please. If so please could you PM me.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Have you got a CDC that you could find local to you? That might be easier. Or speak to your previous CDC?

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi

Sorry CDC's are not allowed to sell any Cambridge products without seeing the client first and filling out a MRF - even for waterflavourings.

Why not contact your previous CDC and see if she will supply you with some.

5. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Oh yeah, that's what I was trying to say but forgot to - they're not allowed to!

6. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I did wonder but thought I would probably be OK with water flavouring. My CDC has left the area and stopped doing CD. I don't really like the other one in the area. It was worth asking, thanks for your help.
    Helen

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.