Could anyone help me with water flavouring please?

Helen

Hi

I am on Lighterlife rather than CD but have been using the end of a CD summer berry drink flavouring tub that I still had from a previous attempt at CD, I love this flavouring but have just bought one from LL to replace it and don't like theirs at all.

I wonder if there is a CD counsellor on here who would be happy to sell me some of the CD flavouring please. If so please could you PM me.

Thanks

Have you got a CDC that you could find local to you? That might be easier. Or speak to your previous CDC?

Hi

I am on Lighterlife rather than CD but have been using the end of a CD summer berry drink flavouring tub that I still had from a previous attempt at CD, I love this flavouring but have just bought one from LL to replace it and don't like theirs at all.

I wonder if there is a CD counsellor on here who would be happy to sell me some of the CD flavouring please. If so please could you PM me.

Thanks

Hi

Sorry CDC's are not allowed to sell any Cambridge products without seeing the client first and filling out a MRF - even for waterflavourings.

Why not contact your previous CDC and see if she will supply you with some.

Oh yeah, that's what I was trying to say but forgot to - they're not allowed to!

I did wonder but thought I would probably be OK with water flavouring. My CDC has left the area and stopped doing CD. I don't really like the other one in the area. It was worth asking, thanks for your help.
Helen

Back