could batter myself

amethyst

Banned
Day 3 restarting fresh for me, and i just had a flipping chicken kebab....

i know chicken should be ok, but the pita bread and salad? urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyway i had shake and soup today not going to have anything else and will be back on track tommorrow.. i cant keep doing this to myself... got a works do to look good for in like 3 weeks!!!! :(

Dear amethyst,

I see your struggle and i feel pitty for you! I also had a hard day, didn't eat but i saw food and eating people all day long. I have two thoughts that keep me going.

When i eat, for me that means the first burst (hope this is good English) in the diet and that's why all previous diets didn't succeed. For me it's everything or nothing and now i choose for nothing. The first forbidden food i would eat would give me a great feeling of guild and i think i should cry afterwards. My self esteam (good English??) would go down and keeping me to the diet makes it grow.

The second thought that goes through my mind all day is the look of the new me in a couple of months. People say i have a lovely face but i want to show them the body that belongs to that face. I want to wear sexy clothes and i want to dance without the fear of people watching that fat woman dance.

Come on girl, don't tell me you're thoughts are different from mine. Stop eating now and leave it behind you. Think of the person you wanna be and be aware of the fact that all people here have the same struggle. Head high and go for your goal!

Hugs
botozi

Hi Amethyst

Put it behind you and move on, although I would just say you should have all three shakes regardless otherwise you won't get all your nutrition!

Botozi your english is alot better than my dutch I can assure you - I don't envy you in the land of the poffitures and frikandels!!

Georgie
xx

You need to just move on!

You do need the three shakes per day, though.

Only you yourself can take responsibility for what you put into your mouth! So that it doesn't happen again.

I met Tracey Broderick (CD Slimmer of the Year) the first week I started CD and I emailed her and asked if she had ever slipped up or cheated. She replied and said no that she had stuck religiously to the diet. Her weight loss is amazing. Have a look at her photos.
I vowed that I would not cheat either and I haven't. This is my Week 19.
I want the weight off more than I want the food, the cheats and the extras.

Hope all goes well for you.

Back