Could cry

Caroline82

In fact I have been crying! Last week I was gutted after losing only 0.5lb, I convinced myself that this week I would lose more. I've been so good, had a 100% week, hardly drank alcohol, ate fish every day, ate so many super free and super speed foods - and STS!!!!!! :cry:I've really lost any motivation I had now, feel like giving up. Im sick of making 3 meals (fussy eaters in my house!) when its now looking like its for nothing! I excerise 3 times a week and do 50 sit ups every morning. What more can I do????

So sorry for the moan, Im just feeling a bit deflated tonight xxxxxx

oh don't give up!! You haven't got that much to loose so it's harder to get it off!! I was the same in the first few weeks but i'm sure if you keep at it you will get there!! I'm a bit stuck at the mo but can't give up now!! good luck!!

Yes don't give up! I've felt like that when just losing a 1lb some weeks after strictly following plan & exercising every day but you've just got to stick with it! It will work xxx

Hi Caroline, So glad I noticed your post here.
Please don't give up and waste all that effort you have put in so far. I know only too well how frustrating it can be but as I always say - try not to take it so badly and get into such an anxiety state as this really doesn't help at all!
You are exercising well and that just has to be a big bonus to your general well being and the fact that you are eating healthily must surely be making your body much fitter and stronger. Try to get rid of that old idea that you are failing - NO such thing - You have done wonderfully well and do stop the crying and look at things more positively.
Those lovely little children of yours have a wonderful mum and a hard working one as well.....:)

Keep going sweetheart, I just know you WILL get some results very soon with all that effort... Take care...:wavey:

Aw, I hate weeks like that :(. Don't be too disheartened. Hopefully it'll end up showing on the scales next week :). x

They say you average out your weight loss in 4 weeks so I bet you do really well next week. Don't give up!! Xxx

Personally I wouldn't it's more motivation seeing the weight go up or down each week. If it goes down it spurs you on and if it goes up it makes you try harder. Hopefully;-)

In fact I have been crying! Last week I was gutted after losing only 0.5lb, I convinced myself that this week I would lose more. I've been so good, had a 100% week, hardly drank alcohol, ate fish every day, ate so many super free and super speed foods - and STS!!!!!! :cry:I've really lost any motivation I had now, feel like giving up. Im sick of making 3 meals (fussy eaters in my house!) when its now looking like its for nothing! I excerise 3 times a week and do 50 sit ups every morning. What more can I do????

So sorry for the moan, Im just feeling a bit deflated tonight xxxxxx
Hi caroline, I know how you feel but please dont give up. I am also a very slow loser, but you will get there. I only lost 0.5lbs this week, but I keep plodding on. I dont have a lot more to lose and have accepted the fact that it will come off slower for me as I get near to target! If you fall off the horse just get back on and you will then get to the end of your journey!!!:grouphugg::grouphugg:

Oh, don't cry. I've been doing SW for 3 weeks and only lost 3.5 lbs. I go to class and people are losing that amount in a week!!!! Soooo not fair. But, I feel better and am eating really well so am going to stick with it and hope for the best. That's what the forum's for - to support you when you're down and struggling.
Don't give up - you CAN do it :) :)

Oh hun look at MY stats!!! I agree with everything everyone else has said......some weeks it doesn't matter how good you are it seems like your body is conspiring against you! But don't give up, we will get there......eventually!! xx

Hey Caroline

Everyone is right, just stick with it, your body has probably gone into shut down you dont have that much more to loose, and before you know it you will be at target, good luck x

I am not on slimming world at the moment but have done it lots of times and plan to do SW to maintain my weight loss after Cambridge. Two things spring to mind 1) the weight loss will show next week 2) are you having all of your syns or enough particularly if you are doing lots of exercise? I thought about not having many syns one week and didn't lose as much as I thought. I then did a week had all my syns and lost 7lbs (not a first week either). Good luck J x

Could this be the reason I'm not losing, I can't understand, I lost only 1lb last week, and this week a gain of half pound!
I been walking everyday for nearly 2 miles for the last 8 weeks, drinking loads of water, had lots of superfree foods too, I felt good in myself, stepped on the scales and thought about giving up now, not sure if SW works anymore.
Maybe the body got used to the foods.
xx

Back