1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Could have been VERY embarrasing!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Stirky7, 17 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

I usually live in jeans/trousers, but this morning the sun was out (not now! :cry:) and I was feeling quite good about myself so pulled a dress out of the wardrobe that I haven't worn for AGES!! Quite shocked as it fitted and hubby said I looked really nice in it, awww!

So off I went to drop the kids to school. As I got out the car I could feel my knickers (big comfy short type ones lol!) had slipped a bit, thought it was just becasue I'd been sat in the car, so secretly adjusted them and carried on with kids. :sign0007:

I then had to go to the shops, was walking back to car with a heavy bag in each hand, when all of a sudden I could feel my knickers falling down :eek:! I had to quickly stop and try to grab on to them without anybody noticing, don't know if they did but better than them being round my knees lol! :rotflmao:

Needless to say I went home and found another pair! Although one good thing I think I must've lost some weight off my bum and hips, and I think I need to go knicker shopping!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. redmel

redmel Dreamer

:rotflmao:

Good job you managed to save them...people would have had a good :peep:;)

I seem to have ones that are too tight and ones that are too big.....none actually fit properly:eek:

Mel x

4. Sass

Sass Well-Known Member

Oh stirky you make me laugh, i'm pleased you managed to catch them before they hit your ankles. Yep me thinks knicker shopping sounds like a must !!!

5. drbetteridge

drbetteridge Well-Known Member

Embarrassing, but I bet you felt good!

6. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Yep lol, I definitely need some new knicks!! And yes Denise it did feel rather good that they were too big, hehehe! I need to sort out my clothes anyway and have a good chuck out session me thinks!

7. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Well-Known Member

God that made me laugh!!!

tish
    x

8. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Fantastic Stirky; that is just classic! Doesn't it feel good though?!

9. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

You'll all be very pleased to know that I took a trip to Tesco's this morning and bought some new kincks! LOL! :silly:

10. drbetteridge

drbetteridge Well-Known Member

granny or girly? ;)

11. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Girly lol!

12. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Yay...new knicks:D:D You can wear your dress without fear LOL

Mel x

13. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

If the sun ever comes out again lol! Have a new pair on today, with jeans just incase lol, size 14 and fit lovely ;)