Could have given up yesturday but I did'nt !

nwilliams

Hi could have given in yest woke up with a stomach bug along with the rest of the family felt awful :sigh:, by 6pm last night was so tempted to have a piece of toast that's all i could think of lol but i did resist it, so glad i did feel a lot better today, a little weak though as i did'nt have any shakes still not sure if i can face one yet but will try a bit later on.
Nic X

I hope you feel better soon! I think i'm coming down with a cold, which is making me feel extra hungry, i have to admit. <3 Good luck on sticking, and get well soon x

well done on being so strong feeling so ill, im sure you will be rewarded for you effort,good luck:)

Hope you feel better soon, well done for not caving in, you are doing great!

Thanks for your messages of support:D ye i was tempted to have a little something to eat but the thought of coming out of ketosis terrifies me! i had a shake earlier feeling ok now
thanks again

Nic X

keep at it, honestly if you stick to it its worth it and it does get easier,good days bad days you can have both without being on a diet, so keep your chin up, keep smiling and good luck:)

Last edited:
Well done for sticking at it when you feel so poorly Nic. That takes some willpower. You should be proud of yourself.

Keep yourself well hydrated, cosy and warm. Relax and concentrate on getting yourself better. Hope you feel better soon.

Isn't it weird how when we're poorly we want toast! I always feel like toast when feeling under the weather!

X

Good to hear you are feeling okay Nic and well done for resisting the toast:happy096:

Make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day.

Well done, that's some will power you've got!! If you've got a stomach bug make sure you're keeping up your fluids too.

When you are feeling poorly it's so easy to make easy choices- you didn't you took the hard road and you. Deserve a huge clap ... Well done and I hope you feel great soon ..

Back