Could I do this????

x Alex x

Silver Member
hi there,
just reading posts and wondering if I could do this? i have poor self control over portion sizes, hence why ive tended to do slimmingworld or cal counting in the past.

i nearly bought some SF in superdrug to day but
a) not really sure how it works
b) what i can eat on top of these shakes
c) am i prepared to sacrifice 400 cals a day for a shake??!!!??
d) can i do this??? - its my lack of self control i need food -will i be able to survive on liquid!

any advice peeps???

Of course you can do this! you just need to believe in yourself. If you don't feel like you can do this at the moment though, don't try, it's not worth it if you know you will fail, you can only fail if you choose to fail... you need to be in the right frame of mind else it's pointless.

The shakes are surprisingly filling, some people find it hard to finish a full one! (not me though I think they're yummy) Don't think of it as sacrificing 400 calories! think of it as a measly 400 calories that's gonna keep you full up for ages while providing you with vitamins and minerals that your body needs while on a low calorie diet.

You won't be surviving on liquid, you have a 600 calorie counted dinner and 3 x 100 calorie snacks.

Good luck, we're all here to support each other xx

thanks for your post.
i have decided i am going to try and do 2 days of SF starting tomorrow to see how i get on. i;m thinking that the weekend will be easier than starting monday, as i wont be at work being tempted by the xmas chocs and endless mince pies.
i have decided that saturday will consist of 2x shakes (rather than the soup) which i will try to have for breakfast and lunch.
and then on sunday i will have the shakes for breakfast and tea (lunch will be sunday roast).
and then from monday I will have the shakes for breakfast and see how i get on from there.
wish me luck!

good luck!
they dont do the soup anymore, so your safe there...
i hope you do well, and as lisa said you only fail because you want to or you want to give up!!!
(very good advice there lisa!! like it!!)

keep us posted on how you go!

Back