Could I please ask!

help6363

Hello

I am new and my name is Michelle

I was wondering if I could ask for a bit of help. I have lost 35 kilos or approximately 77 pounds.

I am not completely happy with my weight loss but I would like to maintain it for a while.

I utilised calorie counting, exercise and drinking water to lose the weight. The lowest number of calories I have been on is 1,300 calories. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me (or share some information) about how I maintain weight using calories. At present, I am 55kgs or approximately 121 pounds and I am 5'5.

Thank you kindly in advance for any responses.

Have a great day

Cheers

Michelle

Firstly - well done on your amazing weight loss! Your BMI is now 20.2, so you are right in wanting to maintain, remember any lower than 20 and you'd be classed as underweight! (jealous? Moi? LOL)

I have put your results into the Weight Loss Resources website and it tells me you need 1930 per day to maintain your weight.

Good luck in your maintainance quest

Thanks for the information....that's great. :)

I might increase my calories by 50-100 per week, so I can get used to it.

Thanks for the information...you are a star!

You are welcome, glad to be of help, maybe one day I too will need to know what maintainance calories are!!!

Of course you will be looking at calories for maintence in the near future.

I know you will be a successful slimmer!:)

Thank you for your help! You are a star!!!

Do you mind if I ask why you arent completley happy at the weight you are now?
i know i'm being nosy... i cant help it lol.

maybe it just hasnt sunk in yet just how far you've come?

Thanks for your reply and your comments!:)

You are not nosey,,,,,,you are just naturally caring!

My weight loss?

I seem to be getting told I am still chubby......I had a bit of a rant about this on another thread. I just thought all the fat/chubby comments would stop and then i started feeling depressed about it. I know, rather weak of me to pay so much attention to other people.

Oh, are they pics of you? If so, you look fantastic. WELL DONE!!!

Have a great day

Cheers

Michelle :)

There can be NO WAY that you look chubby at that weight and your height! All i can say is you must know some very jealous people, or a lot of models!!!!!

You sound a great weight for your height, I dont see how you can possibly be at all chubby :)

Hi, yeh i saw your other post and left a comment. It's a shame that when people have lost their weight some can still come out with comments like that, cos i mean what if you had felt fine to stop when you were heavier? Sometimes it seems no matter what we do it is never good enough for other people. And thanks yes that was me last year when it was actually sunny, remember that? the sun??? I remember it is a yellow thing in the sky but thats about it...

Back