• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Could I technically have...?

yep enjoy :) but have an extra glass of water with the bar and tetra

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
I normally have 2 shakes and 1 bar a day.

Why is it that we have to drink a glass of water with the bar? I like mine with a cup of tea.

You dont necessarily have to have it with the bar but you need to have an additional glass of water on top of the daily minimum when having a tetra or bar as you don't need to mix them with water like the other products

You dont necessarily have to have it with the bar but you need to have an additional glass of water on top of the daily minimum when having a tetra or bar as you don't need to mix them with water like the other products
I'm sure my SS book says that I only have to have an additional glass of water with a bar....oh well, I try to drink 3+ a day, so I'm probably getting enough water! :)

I'm sure my SS book says that I only have to have an additional glass of water with a bar....oh well, I try to drink 3+ a day, so I'm probably getting enough water! :)
I havent looked at the book, but both my CDC's told me the amount of water in total I have to have for the day including the extra because of the bars / tetras, neither of them said I must have x amount of it whilst consuming them I really dont think it matters.

yes, def have additional water with bar and tetra to compensate for less in the shakes. I've always been told the same! :)