Could I technically have...?

lyndzi76

Gold Member
In one day could I have a tetra, shake and bar??

yes , you can have any mixture of the products , the only thing they recommend is not to have more than 1 bar a day as they contain a few more carbs and if you are very carb sensitive they could know you out of ketosis , although its pretty unlikely

yep enjoy :) but have an extra glass of water with the bar and tetra

I normally have 2 shakes and 1 bar a day.

Why is it that we have to drink a glass of water with the bar? I like mine with a cup of tea.

You dont necessarily have to have it with the bar but you need to have an additional glass of water on top of the daily minimum when having a tetra or bar as you don't need to mix them with water like the other products

You dont necessarily have to have it with the bar but you need to have an additional glass of water on top of the daily minimum when having a tetra or bar as you don't need to mix them with water like the other products

I'm sure my SS book says that I only have to have an additional glass of water with a bar....oh well, I try to drink 3+ a day, so I'm probably getting enough water! :)

I'm sure my SS book says that I only have to have an additional glass of water with a bar....oh well, I try to drink 3+ a day, so I'm probably getting enough water! :)

I havent looked at the book, but both my CDC's told me the amount of water in total I have to have for the day including the extra because of the bars / tetras, neither of them said I must have x amount of it whilst consuming them I really dont think it matters.

yes, def have additional water with bar and tetra to compensate for less in the shakes. I've always been told the same! :)

Back