Could not believe it!

efk

Just back from my Week 14 weigh in. The first thing I said to CDC was 'I'm not expecting miracles this week, it's the first day of TOTM' then when I stood on the scales, they said I'd lost 7 lbs! :D

I couldn't believe it! My last few losses have only been a couple of pounds so that's all I was really expecting this week.

Plus I'm getting ever closer to my target weight for applying for the Navy.

Yeah! And I got told I looked slim at work today and I can wear heels all day without my feet hurting like they did before!

I am over the moon at the moment! And check you out too, you're doing fantastically!

Yay! Fantastic news! Very well done, that's an amazing loss. Bet you're well chuffed with yourself, you deserve to be! x

That is amazing, well done!! x

That's fantastic - well done!

:) Wow .. thats a fantastic loss especially on week 14!!!

Well done you!!! You should be very proud!! Have you done anything different this week.... its so weird how our bodies work....

Im on week 9 and the last two weeks on lost pounds.. but Im doing exactly the same every week!!! Would be interested to know if you did anything different. .

xxx

excellent weight loss. God its great to be part of this, it really keeps me motivated!! xx

Hi CurlyWurly,

Not done anything different. I have a glass of Andrews every day just to make sure my tummy's ok and I bought some hand weights last weekend to blitz my bingo wings but other than that I'm SS all the way (bar the odd Pepsi Max which doesn't affect my ketosis).

E x

I'm not sure if we're meant to, but it has no sugar. The last ingredient is Citric Acid which we're not meant to have but being last on the list means it has the lowest quantity.

Besides, "a little of what you fancy does you good"!

well done thats inspiration for us newbies x

you go girl wey!

Thank you everyone! I saw my best friend and her hubby today and he's been at sea since mid-Jan. The first thing he said when I walked through the door was 'Holy S***' he couldn't believe how much I'd lost!

Last edited:
Back