Could someone help me ?

teresa7

I had brunch out today with a friend . I had SW bacon , potato , mushroom and tomato with some leaves and an egg . Does anyone know if there is any syns in this dish ? As I'm not sure just want to keep on plan . Thank you

sounds free - was there any oil used for the cooking ?

teresa7 said:
I had brunch out today with a friend . I had SW bacon , potato , mushroom and tomato with some leaves and an egg . Does anyone know if there is any syns in this dish ? As I'm not sure just want to keep on plan . Thank you

It would all depend how the food was cooked. when you say you ate out, was it in a restaurant/cafe, or at someone's house?

Welshtigger said:
It would all depend how the food was cooked. when you say you ate out, was it in a restaurant/cafe, or at someone's house?

It was a cafe but they do a slimming world dishes . It wasn't on a menu where I could see syns etc . I just asked the lady which slimming world dishes where on for today . In which she told me the slimming world breakfast ( which I had ) and chicken bacon ceasar salad .

If there was no fat on the bacon and the egg was poached/scramble and they didn't use fat then it's freee

If the egg was fried in oil, it's half a syn.

teresa7 said:
It was a cafe but they do a slimming world dishes . It wasn't on a menu where I could see syns etc . I just asked the lady which slimming world dishes where on for today . In which she told me the slimming world breakfast ( which I had ) and chicken bacon ceasar salad .

Could you contact them to enquire how it was cooked maybe?

kingleds said:
Just out of internst, wheres thisd restuarant :) I love the idea of a SW friendly menu

There are two in Belfast it's brilliant as you can eat out and don't have to worry about falling of plan . I def think more places should do the same as there is loads of people on SW now .

There should be one on every street corner :)

teresa7 said:
There are two in Belfast it's brilliant as you can eat out and don't have to worry about falling of plan . I def think more places should do the same as there is loads of people on SW now .

Wer in Belfast please ? Xx

Back