Couldnt manage the soup and not hungry :(

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
After feeling pretty good all day it seems to now have flipped the other way :( went to have my Thai chicken soup and couldn't manage anymore than 4 spoonfuls :( it just tasted awful to me and I nearly threw up :( so I'm now worried as I obviously haven't had enough calories today with just my shake, bar and 3 1/2 litres of water and I have got a throbbing headache to top it off :( so will I be ok on just that as at the minute I can't face nothing but water x

What about another shake or even another bar, just this once. You really need to have something else, or you could end up feeling even worse.... Why not leave it an hour or so and see how you feel

You defo need to eat something else. Try another shake. I couldn't stand the Thai chicken the first time i tried it. I had it tonight and really enjoyed it. So it does get easier.

Please have a shake or at worst another bar. You need calories.

Ok thanks girls, will wait half an hour and see how I feel I think. If I feel ok I will have a shake if not I will try and eat a bar. I don't know what it was but I just thought it tasted so wrong! Hopefully next time it will taste better x

Honestly the first time i had it wanted to vomit. I've found making them REALLY watery helps. Then they taste like cup-a-soups lol

I agree, if you don't have a bar or a shake you might feel worse. Its an awful feeling but it passes. It is a totally new way of eating and the body does take some time to adjust, give it time. Hope you feel better later.
GSQ

Well I feel completely and utterly ashamed of myself :( I couldn't bare the thought of a shake and I was worried that the bar would be too many calories/carbs so I had half a quorn fillet instead :( I am now questioning whether I will actually be able to continue with TS as this is only day three. :(

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Well I feel completely and utterly ashamed of myself :( I couldn't bare the thought of a shake and I was worried that the bar would be too many calories/carbs so I had half a quorn fillet instead :( I am now questioning whether I will actually be able to continue with TS as this is only day three. :(

Please don't feel ashamed!! You had to be realistic with how you were feeling! Positives you had HALF a quorn chicken then stopped nothing else!! Now that's something to be proud of!! Chin up sweetie and get bk on track tomorrow ;) xx

Back