Counsellors Help!!

thinwithin

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi

I should have received my first order today but it hasn't arrived!! When I placed the order I was told that they would leave it in my porch and I left a note too - the note hasn't moved since I left it. Is this common? There isn't any note to say they tried to deliver either.

What can I do? I seem to remember a phone number to chase deliveries with the carrier but can't find it. I've got clients coming tomorrow!!

H x

If you call the general ANC number 0800262123 they should be able to tell you about the delivery and also give you the number of your local depot.

Is best to get a consignment number from Cambridge but they can do it from your postcode. Usually if they haven't been able to deliver they will get it out first thing next morning. I have had a few problems with deliveries but this is because my postcode is not registered as its a new development - the local depot is very helpful and will courier a delivery out to me if i am desparate for it.

Hi

Thanks for that, I looked up the local depot number for ANC but they are closed - I'll get onto them first thing tomorrow morning - got another client coming tomorrow now, so fingers crossed I get my delivery. lLckily the local depot is only a couple of miles down the road, I wonder if they would let me collect from them?

Hx

Contact Tyrone at Cambridge tomorrow and let him know what's happened. It used to happen to me quite often and it was always ANC at fault. They would simply run out of time to deliver but used to say that they had called and left a card... even when they hadn't. They leave mine in the porch now when I'm not here.

Don't bank on getting it first thing in the morning though... they go by postcode regardless of whether they missed you on the previous day. You can go to collect but by the time you call in the morning it will probably be already out on the lorry

Thanks

I'll get onto Tyrone first thing. My appointments are after 12 so hopefully I will get it in time.

I thought it was something to do with leaving it in the porch, but when placing the order Cambridge said it was OK.

H x

Hi,

Why not contact your sponsor and if they are close by see if they can help you out with stock in case it doesn't come before your clients?

Just a thought I know its not always possible.

Linda

Hi

Unfortunately my sponsor lives quite a distance away and to call to see her involves a £3.60 toll and an hours round trip journey. I guess if it comes to it, I'll have to supply each client with a days worth and offer to drop off the rest when I receive my delivery. I'm not seeing one of the ladies until later on tomorrow afternoon so fingers crossed x

Thanks

H x

Did you get it sorted?

I never have any problems with deliveries - it is always the same guy & he is always at my house by 9:30 at the latest.

I have said to him if I am ever not around to give it to my neighbour who is almost always about.

The delivery guy is a friendly chap & DD (22 months!) looks forward to his weekly visits!

Nicky
CDC Swindon

Did you get it sorted?

I never have any problems with deliveries - it is always the same guy & he is always at my house by 9:30 at the latest.

I have said to him if I am ever not around to give it to my neighbour who is almost always about.

The delivery guy is a friendly chap & DD (22 months!) looks forward to his weekly visits!

Nicky
CDC Swindon
That's good.. I was told they deliver in a certain order depending on postcode so you're obviously close to the start of his round!

I never have any problems if its my usual guy - i get at least 2 deliveries a week and he is always here by 9 - if i'm out he'll leave it in the cupboard by the front door and he's told me if he's not here by 12 to call. The only problems i have ever had is when he's on a day off or away - my regular guy actually gets really cross if he hears i've had a problem!

Hi

It turned out that Cambridge had no record of my order!! I felt a bit like they didn't believe I had ordered. They arranged for next day delivery before 9am and both of my new clients were very understanding.

Hx

Hi H,

If you're ever really stuck, please contact me, not sure if I'm any nearer than your sponsor but at least there's no toll fees to pay to Formby!

[email protected]

It'd be nice to keep in touch as we're both starting out together!

JudeX

Thanks for that Jude, I'm hoping it won't ever happen again, at least now I've got my starter pack with all flavours!

Fireflies, I telephoned on Friday morning and wasn't given an order number - which is probably why they couldn't trace the order. Maybe they were really busy and took my details to process later and didn't remember!

Linda, Thanks for your tip, I'll definately be phoning and requesting an order number in future.

I'm really glad of the support on here:)

Hx

Back