Counsellors In Berks/Bucks

DaveP

Are there any good ones in a radius of gerrads cross? My girlfriends mum wants to try it but wants the inside scoop on whos good in that area.

I have a good one in Newbury, Berks, but still some way from GX.

Yeh tis. Shes not one for driving either. 5-10 miles probably would be ok. Are there any in the surrounding areas like Beconsfield, Maidenhead, Slough, Wycombe, Aylesbury?

Definitely recommend Lynne in High Wycombe (my LLC). I think she's really good and very professional, but there are some who don't like her. It's a very personal thing...

Sweet Zombie I looked at a map and thats right close to Gerrads Cross. How long you been going? How much you lost? Is she any good?

Yep it's close. We have people from around that area. I started in early August and at a guess (WI tomorrow!) I've lost about 65lbs - er (quick calculate) 4st 9lbs.

I hope Lynne will suit your gfm. There are lots of groups to choose from, and all types and ages. Lynne's very busy! I think she's very good. She's very nice and supportive but quite strict on the abstinence. But then I think you have to be if people are to take it seriously and get the results they're paying for. She's good on the counselling too. But, as I said, there are a few people who just don't like her, though I can't see why myself. I guess you just can't please all the people all the time! Good luck to your gfm.

Two men friends of mine go to one in Amersham - men only! One has lost 2 and half stone, and the other one just under three!!!

I can find out for you if you like?

Mel x

Back