Count down to August

Well I put 1 lb on, I honestly don't know why, but I am going to measure myself later as I didn't have time this morning before work. Rather then being disappointed I am more confused, but I will work it out!

That is always frustrating, but sometimes this happens after doing it for a little while and eating the same foods all the time. A lot of us here get these odd weeks a few months into the diet. Better to look at weight loss over a month rather than weekly to get a better picture. It sounds like you have the right attitude though, next week will be a big loss I am sure :)

And Charlie was right...................I lost 6lbs this week!! whoo hooo 2 1/2 stone certificate for me!

Had a great Easter, spent a lot of time cleaning & sorting through stuff, and either throwing it out or donating it, it feels great to do it! Oh and I went out for some lemons on Saturday for my green tea that I have a slice of lemon in.............and bought a new truck :classic_tongue: Most expensive lemons ever! I pick it up tomorrow, so super excited about that, and weighing in this morning just topped it off!

Doing my happy dance!

I have been a bit MIA, life has all been a bit hectic here.

I STS last week, it was the beginning of * week, and I felt 'heavy' all week so didn't hold out much hope for this mornings weigh in.....3lbs off!

I got on the scales and though ah crap 1 1/2 lbs on, and I decided not to log my weight until tomorrow as I felt some of that might be gone with a good visit to the loo. I went to go get ready for work and the number kept playing in my head, and it finally hit me it was down not up! So I got back on the scales and sure enough it was 3 lbs lighter, so I am saving my toilet visit to add to next weeks total lol!

My SIL asked me today how much I had lost in total, as I had tried to lose weight on my own before SW, so in total in a year I have lost 61 lbs which is 4 stone 3lbs, I had never thought about it until today, as I have been so focused on the weight I have been losing on SW, it has really shocked me.

We are digging out from an ice storm here, so 3 hours of chipping at ice and lugging about heavy ice and slush yesterday got me a good work out in!

Onward and Downwards

Have a great Day everyone!

So it was my birthday on Thursday and I had my first ever non SW day since the second week in January when I started....it was interesting!

I had toast for breakfast - I haven't had bread since I started as bread was one of my downfalls....and it wasn't all I remembered, and I can live without it......so that is good news :classic_wink:

We went to a Chinese buffet for lunch, I had lots of salad, prawns and oysters to start, and then I had some noodles and the usual bits and bobs but although it was 'tasty' I enjoyed the salad stuff more than the actually Chinese food, so maybe my taste buds are changing!

I had a packet of Hula Hoops and a Wispa Gold for dinner lol! being in Canada we can only get this kind of stuff from import stores so I knew I was on an off SW day so I ate them as I wasn't going to be using 12 syns on a Wispa Gold anytime soon! but OMG was that Wispa Gold good!

Straight back on SW the following day and since, so we shall see tomorrow how much damage I did, I would love to lose 2 lbs but realistically I am going to guess I put 2 lbs on lol!

Onward and Downwards

Have a great Day everyone!

Ice. Not nice.

Hope you have a good day too Jukie

Ooh happy birthday for last Thursday!!! I love a wispa gold... Nomalicious! I also love bread... And butter.... Mmm there are loads of foodie places here that sell wonderful things. We even have food festivals!

How did wi go? Have you managed to draw a line under it?

Hi

Yes I did, I got straight back on plan the very next day....tomorrow is weighin day so we shall see, I am so close to my next mini goal, so fingers crossed!

Good luck! When you get straight on plan again it really helps. I remember back when I lost weight the first time round I was out and wanted pizza, so I had the pizza, enjoyed the pizza, but that was it, everything else that day and that week was on plan and I lost 2.5lbs. I remember because my mum was at group too and tatttled on me 😂

2lbs down, so I lost my gain and a bonus! so I got my mini goal! Yeah me, now I have set my eyes on my next one!

I am generating nearly half a bin bag a week for donation which is great!

This is star week so I am not holding out much hope for a loss this week. I printed out all my recipes for the week so that I can get back to be focused...it's weird, I haven't been off plan, I just feel I haven't been in full control and I can see how easily it would be to slide to the naughty side. SO I am reigning myself in before that happens!

This week on the menu are the following recipes from Pinch of Nom (http://pinchofnom.com/)

I had this one last night for dinner and leftovers for lunch today, I made it with turkey mince but it would be nice with any meat, or double up on the beans for a nice vegi chilli.

http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-mexican-chilli-beef-slimming-world/

I am starting a new class of Zoomba tonight so I am having a bigger lunch, and will have my HEA and HEB after (Ryvita and Cheese, with an apple)

Tuesday night is these noodles, but I am not using the pot of noodles I am using plain and adding extra spices and flavourings

http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/low-syn-singapore-noodles-slimming-world/

And I have not decided what days I am having the following, but I have all the ingredients
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-salt-pepper-chicken-slimming-world/
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/2-syn-chicken-mushroom-pie-slimming-world/
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-chicken-balti-curry-slimming-world/
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-shepherds-pie-slimming-world/
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-chicken-kebab-slimming-world/

Breakfast to try
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-onion-and-chive-potato-waffles-slimming-world/

Ok, onwards and downwards, I hope everyone has a focused and healthy day, me included!

Well done on planning ahead. I have to plan else everything goes to pot... That's in all areas of my life!! Haha!

Have fun at zoomba. I've been lazy today. 😄

Thanks Franimal

Well I did it, I lost 2lbs, so I am under the 250 lbs mark, that is such a mental and physical break through for me :wee: I am now the lightest I have been for about 15 years. 1 more lb and I will have lost 3 stone since the second week in January.

Zumba was as mental as expected, I did it years ago, and I did it also on my own with the wii and DVD's. I think it is a job requirement for Zumba instructors to be hyper lol! but hey I did it, and I wasn't hyperventilating at the end, I was hot, sweaty but proud of myself!

I find it so much less stress full when I plan my meals and it just makes me feel less 'panic'd' about making the wrong choices, or making 'hangry' decisions.

Onwards and downwards, I hope everyone has a focused and healthy day, me included!

Woo! Well done!! I suppose if you're an instructor and bored by what you do you're not really going to inspire anyone 🤣

I know Fran...but how they find that energy is beyond me lol!

My thighsssssssssssss & bum are so sore when I go from sitting to standing, and vice versa lol! a combination of 2 hours bent over picking up pine cones from our back garden on Sunday and an hour of Zumba including squats last night. Getting up or sitting down is not pretty or quiet right now lol!

2lbs down this week, so I got my 3 stone award since joining SW in the second week of January. I now have 76lbs to go having lost 66lbs in total ( l lost 23 lbs on my own before joining SW) so I am nearly half way to my goal which just floors me. It seemed it was not something I would ever achieve, now although I still have a long way to go I know I can do it as I have done so much already, and I know that pride is viewed as a negative thing, but I am proud of myself!

I have my annual physical tonight with my doctor, ugh, but it has to be done, and I am looking forward to him entering my new weight!

Onwards and Downward, I hope everyone including myself has a healthy, active day!

Morning!

Another 2lbs down for me, determined to jazz things up with a 3 lb loss next week, just to try a new number....obviously I want a bigger number rather then a smaller one :classic_tongue:

The BBQ has come into play now with meals, now that we are above 12 or 13 c most days, which is great as it just means salad and meat/protein which is fairly easy to through together in the evenings.

It was a long weekend here in Canada, and I was good as gold, no drinking, and I stayed pretty good on syns, and if I did go over it wasn't treat food.

Back to work today so routine returns, and when I am in a good SW routine I can take on the world, or so it feels.

Loving the feeling of everything in my wardrobe either fitting or being too big, it just makes me feel confident. I would not wish the feeling of overwhelming self loathing when less then 10% of your wardrobe fits on my worst enemy!

Right, onward and downwards

Back