Count down to August

Thanks Franimal

Well I did it, I lost 2lbs, so I am under the 250 lbs mark, that is such a mental and physical break through for me :wee: I am now the lightest I have been for about 15 years. 1 more lb and I will have lost 3 stone since the second week in January.

Zumba was as mental as expected, I did it years ago, and I did it also on my own with the wii and DVD's. I think it is a job requirement for Zumba instructors to be hyper lol! but hey I did it, and I wasn't hyperventilating at the end, I was hot, sweaty but proud of myself!

I find it so much less stress full when I plan my meals and it just makes me feel less 'panic'd' about making the wrong choices, or making 'hangry' decisions.

Onwards and downwards, I hope everyone has a focused and healthy day, me included!

wow Jukie, that's amazing. hope you feel really proud of yourself. you're doing great x x

and I lost 1lb...never will I complain about the monotony of 2lb again :peep: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

and I went out and bought some size 18 jeans and trousers that fit....when size 24 was a struggle when I started!

and I did it :banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer: I got my 2 lbs...and I officially half way! I am so happy, this is for me such a milestone....I am over the hump and on the downward slope to my goal!

I am wearing size 20 skinny jeans and a XL top....hello world look out!

Onwards and downwards!

Thanks! I feel so motivated!

And I got my 1lb so I got my 3 & 1/2 stone award from SW :bunnydance:

I don't really understand why I only lost a lb this week, as I have been on plan, but I lost so I am taking and running!

I made myself some synfree frozen fruit and yogurt ice pops which are a nice little treat, and means I can use my syns elsewhere if I want to.

I am going to try to use all my syns daily this week and see if that makes a difference.

Onwards and Downwards!

I' m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I had a little hiatus, also known as ' I can't be bothered to eat healthy, and I am just going to kid myself I am happy the way I am'

My sister came, we had a fabulous time, we were pretty good for the two weeks, she left and I sunk into a pit of misery, as I had now got nothing to look forward too. I tried a few times to get out of the funk I was in, I would string a day or two of SW together, and then have a day of eating MacDonalds......

so basically I have thrown 2 1/2 months away either gaining 1lb or STS..resulting in me gaining 6lbs. I know this is not a lot of weight to gain, but I am just so disappointed in myself.

I had numerous 'conversations' with myself, and finally on Friday I said this is it, have your final blow out because Saturday you are going strictly SP until weigh in on Tuesday.......and I did it....and I lost 2lbs, and now I am like a new born Bambi wobbly and taking baby steps back into full on SW'ing and enjoying the feeling of being proud of myself for losing 2lbs and loving the way healthy eating makes my body feel.

The key of me is preparation, if I have my meals planned, lunches made, breakfasts made, I am a champion at SW, but if I get tardy and think 'Oh I will knock something up in the morning for breakfast/lunch' it does not end well. I am ok with dinner being on the fly, my fridge is full of healthy food and I love cooking but I truly struggle with breakfast, I don't eat eggs, and I can only eat a limited amount of dairy so I tend to stick to fruit during the week and might up it to a 'fry up' at the weekends. Overnight oats are a bit blah but I can try them again....

Onwards and downwards ladies and Gents, we GOT this!

Morning Lovelies!

Driving to work in daylight has been great this week so far, however I know it is not going to last long, long nights short days are ahead of us here in Canada.

Menu for today

Breakfast - Speed and Free
Grapes, melon, strawberries, blackberries and pineapple (I put these in a mason jar (tall jar with screw top lid) and just fork the pieces out from that)
Green tea

Snack - Speed
Apple

Lunch - Speed, Free & Protein
Left over syn free spaghetti, with tomatoes, onion, lentils, mushrooms, chicken mince & flavourings and some pasta

Snack - Speed
Orange

Dinner - Speed, Free & Protein
I have haddock defrosting, so I will make 'fish & chips'
Bake the fish in foil with lemon and seasoning
Homemade chips using similar to frylight and salt and pepper
steamed broccoli and cauliflower
peas

After Dinner - HEA, HEB & Syns
2 Ryvitas SP HEB
30gms of Cheddar HEA
Ice lolly 5 Syns

I am working in a different office tomorrow so I need to plan my lunch for tomorrow so I can eat it on the fly, I might stop off at the supermarket and pick up some Romaine lettuce and make some lettuce wraps with cooked chicken and salad....hmm I need something easy but also that won't drop everywhere all over me since I am in meetings all day :rotflmao:

The motivation and the determination are still full on, so I am making the most of it, and having positive reinforcing conversations with myself so that if either the motivation or the determination start to wane I have the positive mental health to gee myself up.

Onwards and Downwards! have a great day

Good Morning Peeps!

What a day yesterday - it didn't all go as planned but we made it!

Yesterday's Menu
Grapes, banana, strawberries, blackberries and pineapple

Snack - Syns
Carrot Cake Hifi bar 3 Syns

Pink Grapefruit and orange

Snack -
Snickers, Kit Kat and M&M minutes 9 Syns - told you it didn't go as planned
Oat and Raisin cookie 5 Syns

Salad - lettuce, carrot, toms, cucumber, chicken and Ham

3 Ryvitas HEB
30gms of Cheddar HEA
Ice lolly 5 Syns

So I went over on my Syns by 7 for the day, but it could have been a lot worse!

Today's Menu

Grapes, banana, strawberries, blackberries and pineapple

Snack - Speed
Pink Grapefruit and orange

Salad - lettuce, carrot, toms, cucumber, chicken and Ham

Snack - Speed
Apple and Plum

Chicken and something :whistle:

3 Ryvitas HEB
30gms of Cheddar HEA
Ice lolly 5 Syns

Onwards and Downwards! today is a new day!

Afternoon!

Had a steady weekend, no major bumps in the road doing SW, which resulted in my posting a 2lb loss this morning, which now only leaves 2lb for me to get back to my weight before my 'blip'. I am back in the zone making good choices regarding food

Lol Not sure why but I didn't post the about reply on Tuesday, so it was sat in my preview! I am losing my marbles....do mind marbles weight anything???

Prepping my breakfast and fruit snacks at the weekend has been a god send to me this week, I only have to figure out lunch, which is leftovers from dinner the night before, and it has really helped keep me on track this week!

I am starting to come down with a cold which is joyful as you all know, I need to make sure I am drinking enough water, which is my downfall even when I am not sick, my brain just doesn't register thirsty or needing a drink until I am completely parched, which I know isn't healthy, even when I have bottle of water on my desk in front of me....

Anyway onwards and downwards!

I am starting to come down with a cold which is joyful as you all know, !

I am too :(

This is the first time I've been ill whilst on SW. I went to neck some cough syrup the other day before my wife asked me how many syns will that be as it's pure sugar!

So yeah, I've been doing it without anything and it's not enjoyable. Soothers would be amazing right now but I'm determined to stick to plan and I'd rather a meringue in my dessert than a soother!

Back