count fat or calories

autumnbabe

Gold Member
I have noticed that some people count calories other count fat. why is this.im counting fat but is it more effective counting calories or is it down to personal preferance.?

When I first started Xenical, I counted fat grammes, it really helped me get my head around taking the tablets, and made me so more aware of food labels and what is actually in the food I eat.
I count calories now as I'm closer to my goal weight, so I'm more aware of portion control now, and also the majority of the food I eat is 5%fat or less,( I still double check all the food labels though lol)
For someone just starting on the tablets I would recommend just concentrating on counting fat, and dont count calories AND fat grammes as I feel that just over complicates it all.
x

thankyou alibalibee. i think counting the grammes of fat is pretty simple to understand so like you say until i get nearer my target ill carry on doing this......can i just say how fabulous you look you have done so well. you should be really proud of yourself. thanks again

Back