Countdown question

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
I am thinking about purchasing a 12 week countdown to get the free recipe book and 12 for the price of 10 weeks.
If you take a holiday week during the 12 weeks, does it come out of this, or do you have 12 free meeting so to speak?

I asked my C about this yesterday... you have to book your holidays first and then buy the countdown and then it does it around it

If you have a countdown and then miss a week that weeks gone for good but you can go to any group in the country so if your on jollys you can go another group

btw i dont know why i said yesterday i meant last week lol

I think I'm going to get a countdown too. How is that for commitment?! lol

I'm planning on joining when I get back from my holiday and will Defo be getting a countdown!! It's a great way for me to stick with it!!xx

I'd recommend it to anyone - the free book for EE summer days is amazing. Posh picnic food, bbq food, light deserts, dips!

I'm going shopping today so that I can prepare an amazing SW picnic for the weekend.

so if you buy 12 weeks, but need to take 2 holiday weeks it lasts you 14 weeks?

Im so dim i dont know if thats right!!!

so if you buy 12 weeks, but need to take 2 holiday weeks it lasts you 14 weeks?

Im so dim i dont know if thats right!!!

Yeah if you book your holidays at the time you buy the countdown :) I think I am going to get one next week, the new recipe book looks really good

I've never had it explained to me like before. They always aks me if I have any hols booked, but have never explained that I need to book them before I buy the countdown. I've just bought my 3rd one! I've definitely missed a couple of weeks and not paid for them. Maybe she's put them down as me being ill (which was the case).

At my group last night we were told that any holidays had to be booked before the countdown was bought. Also someone asked what would happen if they were ill and was told they would lose the week as the system wouldn't allow them to extend the countdown.

When you swipe the card at group if you are on a countdown it's just an automatic thing, if you have missed a class when not on a countdown we have the option to override payments.

The recipe book is really nice, they are extra easy recipes. There are quite a few recipes that I will have to adapt as a veggie. As described above there's a lot of "posh picnic food" & just nice summery stuff.

I had a look at it the other day & thought may as well save another £5 & get the 12 week countdown. I do think it's a bit rubbish how you don't get any more of a discount buying a 12 week countdown as opposed to a 6 week countdown though (apart from now with this book).

I agree MrsThunderbolt - it would be nice to have a bit more discount when making a bigger commitment. We are really enjoying the book at the moment. I'll put a few recipes up when I get the chance.

I bought the countdown on Tuesday and booked three holiday days, so mine will run out on 8th October. the recipe book is fab we have had a few lovely things from it already.

stressbunny said:
I bought the countdown on Tuesday and booked three holiday days, so mine will run out on 8th October. the recipe book is fab we have had a few lovely things from it already.

What have you done so far hun. I got it & aside from maybe 5 things alot of the recipes seemed quite long winded. Have a week off in august so i will probably be experimenting then.

I've done the falafels, the chicken drumsticks, the berry ice cream and quite a few of the salads. They aren't as complicated as they sound.

Our favourite so far has to be the pesto style houmous. It is so delicious and we couldn't believe that it is free!

I liked the look of the deserts most of the deserts in sw books are higher syned then i would like (usually 6+) but theres some in the new one i would do for less then 6 syns

mine runs out in october because ive got 2 weeks holiday, when they say you need to book holidays before its actually when you go to pay just say i want to book holday and then do your count down

if you think about it being £50 then it seems like alot but if you got a bit to loose and you plan on sticking with sw then you will spend that anyway going weekly plus i like i dont have to worry about having a short week and having to struggle to find ya fiver for class

Back