Countdown to 40

PixiePix

I never know what to name my diaries... But basically I hope to lose 49 kilos by my 40th birthday next Summer. I say hope as it is not a goal in itself.

I have set goals for a decade and more or less failed each and every one of them. So no goals this time. I have joined WW and am committed to it, also after reaching my ideal weight.

I feel that i have found what works for me, and have no doubt that this tile i will succeed. All it takes is for me to stick to my WW programme and not give up. Accept that it is a long journey, as I have a lot to lose. Rome wasn't buildt in a day ;)

It also means that I give myself some days off. Not many. But I find it necesary, in order for it to work for me. So I have my birthday off. Christmas off. And so on. Those are not the days I became fat. It's all those other days ;)

That's meant to say 40 not 49 kilos. 49 would be over the top. Am not trying for a size zero but a healthy and slim body :)

Had an unhealthy day. Prolly used half my pp on unhealthy stuff. Stayed within my allowance though, and haven't felt hungry as it's been a hot day. It's that time a month, so normal for me to be craving some rubbish :)

Back