Countdown to 5stone loss and my wedding :D

Had a yummy breakfast 2 warburtons pancakes with golden syrup & a banana total 5pp

I'm going to start diet from today as I'm doing it with a friend till I join a group so forgetting yesterday and weighing Tuesdays :) x

Had a yummy breakfast 2 warburtons pancakes with golden syrup & a banana total 5pp I'm going to start diet from today as I'm doing it with a friend till I join a group so forgetting yesterday and weighing Tuesdays :) x

Oh your breakie sounded yum!
I may have to try this x

It's good having a friend as it's healthy completion and it's good for encouragement.
I go with my sister inlaw x it's defo a added bonus. X
If you don't go to a group have you not considered weighing in on a Saturday x

Oh your breakie sounded yum!
I may have to try this x

It's good having a friend as it's healthy completion and it's good for encouragement.
I go with my sister inlaw x it's defo a added bonus. X
If you don't go to a group have you not considered weighing in on a Saturday x

It's very yummy and 5pp for two pancakes & 20g of syrup!!

Yeah it is better it's like you have to achieve more than the other person ha

Some1 just suggested weighing in on a Friday so can have a good weekend think I'm gonna do that!!! :) xxx

I'm doing ok, gunna change my weigh day to Friday so I'm not been as strict till Friday & start properly then, had a sneaky weigh in & I've lost 3lb think that's coz I've been on holiday ate like a pig & now I'm been careful, gunna weigh Friday morning & take that as my start weight for week 1 xx

Hey Skinny :) Your Pancake Brekkie sounded yummy! How are u finding the plan? Will u WI tomorrow and record every Friday? I'm a Fellow Friday Weigher, Welcome to the Crew :) x

Hey Skinny :) Your Pancake Brekkie sounded yummy! How are u finding the plan? Will u WI tomorrow and record every Friday? I'm a Fellow Friday Weigher, Welcome to the Crew :) x

Hello lovely, I've not been sticking to it as I should be, think it's coz I convinced myself my new wi date is Friday so I've been having what I want :-/
Starting fresh from tomorrow though I'm weighing in first thing in the morning and will weigh and post every Friday!! Good or bad!! I need to do this!! X

Hello lovely, I've not been sticking to it as I should be, think it's coz I convinced myself my new wi date is Friday so I've been having what I want :-/
Starting fresh from tomorrow though I'm weighing in first thing in the morning and will weigh and post every Friday!! Good or bad!! I need to do this!! X

You're joining the best Crew so you'll do well ;-) Make sure u join the Friday WI Thread.x

Yes I will Hun, ;-) just weighed in so hopefully that's the last time ill c them numbers xx

Fingers Crossed and Good Luck for the Week ahead! You can do this. X

Thank you, I'm going to a body shop party tonight so I'm going to use my weeklies on alcohol :)
Hope you have a fab weekend xxx

Sounds like a fab weekend to me!!! Will u buy anything at the Party? X

Hi guys, not posted all week, been caught out with the dresses flu!!

Food wise I've not counted a thing & cannot remember enough to try figure out what points I've had!! So I'm feeling better now & starting from scratch tomorrow! Hope your all doing well :D xxx

Hi guys, not posted all week, been caught out with the dresses flu!!

Food wise I've not counted a thing & cannot remember enough to try figure out what points I've had!! So I'm feeling better now & starting from scratch tomorrow! Hope your all doing well :D xxx

Sorry to hear you've had the Flu Skinny! Are u feeling better now? Good Luck getting back on track today. X

Sorry to hear you've had the Flu Skinny! Are u feeling better now? Good Luck getting back on track today. X

I am feeling a lot better thanks, Im 100% sticking with the plan now I have 45 weeks to get as much weight off as I can!!! I can & will do this xx :)

Today's food so far

B- nothing (was too tired)

L- pasta n sauce 7pp
2 x birds eye chicken burgers 7pp

Total 14/37
No weeklies used

I am feeling a lot better thanks, Im 100% sticking with the plan now I have 45 weeks to get as much weight off as I can!!! I can & will do this xx :)

Wow! 45 Weeks, that's a fantastic time scale for a realistic result. X

Today's food so far

B- nothing (was too tired)

L- pasta n sauce 7pp
2 x birds eye chicken burgers 7pp

Total 14/37
No weeklies used

What's the plan for Din Dins? Make sure you're eating your Dailies, don't want your body going into Starvation Mode. X

Wow! 45 Weeks, that's a fantastic time scale for a realistic result. X

Yeah I'm hoping for 2lb a week!! :)

What's the plan for Din Dins? Make sure you're eating your Dailies, don't want your body going into Starvation Mode. X

I have no idea, not a lot in, need to do a shop tomoz & stock up!!! I'm sure I can find something in the freezer if I dig deep enough :D xxx

I have no idea, not a lot in, need to do a shop tomoz & stock up!!! I'm sure I can find something in the freezer if I dig deep enough :D xxx

Hope u haven't got any bodies in there ;-) x

Back