Countdown to 5stone loss and my wedding :D

Oh no, is that a bad thing? My weekends go way too fast, my partner works away mon-fri so I only see him weekends, that Monday morning comes round in a flash :-(! X

Awwwww bless you, must be nice to get that quality time together? I'm used to going out and we didn't do anything yesterday, plus the extra hour made it seem extra long (and extra hungry!) x

Awwwww bless you, must be nice to get that quality time together? I'm used to going out and we didn't do anything yesterday, plus the extra hour made it seem extra long (and extra hungry!) x

Yeah it's lovely!! We didn't really do much, had a child free night Saturday night & we spent it trying to finish the decorating haha!!

I feel like I've done nothing but eat rubbish all weekend, stayed within my points & still got a few weeklies left :-/ we will see what the scales say come Friday xx

Yeah it's lovely!! We didn't really do much, had a child free night Saturday night & we spent it trying to finish the decorating haha!!

I feel like I've done nothing but eat rubbish all weekend, stayed within my points & still got a few weeklies left :-/ we will see what the scales say come Friday xx

I think you're gonna do just fine, that's the beauty of WW, you can eat what you want as long as you stay within your pp! X

How has your Monday been? X

How has your Monday been? X

It has been very boring. Cleaned house did washing and abit of job hunting and that's about it, going to bath my little monkey and put Him to bed in the next hour. Then bath & soap night 4 me!!

How's your Monday? Abit more exciting than mine I hope xx

It has been very boring. Cleaned house did washing and abit of job hunting and that's about it, going to bath my little monkey and put Him to bed in the next hour. Then bath & soap night 4 me!!

How's your Monday? Abit more exciting than mine I hope xx

Did u manage to find any suitable work? My Monday was pretty rubbish! Other than 'Panic Buying' Chocolate lol x

Not really no, it's so hard to find something I need part time & 2 full days rather than spread across the week!! Childcare cost too much money for me to do anything else!! It's all awkward shifts :(

Ooo what Choc did u buy? I love Choc xx

Not really no, it's so hard to find something I need part time & 2 full days rather than spread across the week!! Childcare cost too much money for me to do anything else!! It's all awkward shifts :(

Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter x 3!!! I've gone back to work 3 Times since having Poppy, each time it hasn't worked out :-( So Tricky with kiddies.x

Just seen!!! Kit kat chunky, I love galaxy caramel 6pp x

Oh are they, I'll bear that In mind but galaxy is my fave!!

Discovered strawberry sundaes from KFC and there 5pp totally amazing xx

Are they Ice Cream? Fab PP if they are! Probably worth spending the extra 1pp on your favourite, I'm like that with my Peanut Butter ;-) x

Are they Ice Cream? Fab PP if they are! Probably worth spending the extra 1pp on your favourite, I'm like that with my Peanut Butter ;-) x

Yes it's just plain like mr whippy I've cream with strawberry sauce on!! So yummy!! Worth every pp :)

Yeah I think galaxy is worth the extra pp!!

I'm all out of weeklies now tho so no more Choc snacks till Friday :( xx

Yes it's just plain like mr whippy I've cream with strawberry sauce on!! So yummy!! Worth every pp :)

Yeah I think galaxy is worth the extra pp!!

I'm all out of weeklies now tho so no more Choc snacks till Friday :( xx

Can u not 'buy' with your dailies? X

Back